am I dreaming

WARNING SLIGHT SMUT!!!!

2ds pov

I pulled him closer to me, he was warm. I could smell the cheap cologne an cigarette smoke on his sweater. I never thought I'd ever be this close to him, infact I never thought he'd let me be this close to him. The grass was itchy but that didn't matter too me, the only thing that mattered to me was that I was there with him.

I didn't wanna leave the moment ever. I don't want to ever
let him go. I was happy, I was happy right there , in that instance there was nothing wrong with the world. I loved him.

I opened my eyes and stared into his. He was looking
right back at me. We stayed like that for what seemed like forever. He was different his eyes where kind and loving.
He smiled sweetly and kissed me softly.

Soon light kisses turned into soft caressing. I could feel my. member stiffen as he moved his hands up and down my thighs. I moaned softly giving him the opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth. He grabbed a few strands of my hair and tugged lightly,
I could feel his dick begin to grow stiff as I reachedup his shirt.

Suddenly he broke the kiss and moved me onto my back.
What was he doing I thought, then I soon realized what was going. on as I felt my jeans unzip. He began palming my throbing. member. My moans began to grow louder as I felt my underwear slide down as mudz began licking my v-line.

He pulled off my boxershorts and--

"Shit" I exclaim

"It just a dream"

I sat up and noticed the puddle of precum all-over my legs and sheets. Grabbed a t-shirt from the corner of my bed and cleaned my self up.

AN: this is the first chapter so uh slayyy ?
Idk where I'm going with this but we'll seeeeeeeee.