her

AN: this takes place at the beginning of highschool about 7 years ago

Rachels pov

I watched him walk into class today, he was beautiful. His blue hair seemed angelic and his gaped teeth seemed to brighten up the room. I love him, I love him even if he doesn't. 

         Time Skip.      

I saw him sitting alone at lunch today. I wanted to go over to him but I couldn't. Instead I watched, I watched murdoc niccles walk over to him instead.

M: "oi faceache... What's up with your hair"

S: " I feel out of a tree"

M: "he he... You really are as dumb as you look"

He then went on to steel stus lunch and his money. I hate him.Poor stu.

Later on that day I saw murdoc and his goons beating on Stuart, God I wish I helped him. My poor Stu.

  When I got home all I could do was cry. That's all I could've done back then.

The next day

When I got to school the next day I decided to Finley walk over to him and talk to him. He was really sweet, he smiled alot.

We started talking then we became friends. I liked being his friend I just.... I wish we could be something more. Something more than 'just friends'. I love you stuart pot I thought to myself. He means the world to me, he is my world.

  We would hang out almost every day, fall asleep on the phone almost every night and share almost everything with each other- well almost everything on my part.

6 months into the endeavor he started talking to this girl, Paula was her name. She liked Stu or so she said. He seems to like her too, really like her.

As the months past we began to grow distant, he started spending all his time with her and he almost never talked to me anymore until, he just stopped. He just stopped talking to me.

I knew Paula hated me. But, I could care less about how she feels about me. I knew something was wrong. I knew she was messing around on Stu. I wish I would have told him.

  I loved him.

AN: I hope you liked this one. Sry if it's bad I am writing it in school after all.