im happy

2Ds pov

  Talking to her was nice, it felt nice. Infact everything about her seemed nice down to her hair and her smile. I loved her smile.

    We talked even more and I actually opened up to her about my sexualety and how murdoc was my first boyfriend, how he was the person that I'd started living with when my parents kicked me out after they read my texts with murdoc, how murdoc went from my scum bullie to someone who mad me feel less alone in this fucked world.

" stu... I would've never thought you'd been going through all that..... I'm so sorry"

"No,no ray it's fine its in the past Now, plus who needs that rat bastard anyway. He ha"

                                   Time skippppppppp               

             The night grew darker and the shot glasses began to pile. But that didn't matter, I felt pretty sober and she seemed to feeling the same.   I can't quite remember what i said back then but it must-have been funny because I remember her laughing. Most would call her laugh normal but, to me it was the world. Her laugh was beautiful, I soon started to lose control of my eyes because from what I remember she had to wake me up from a tranes as I looked deeply into her eyes .

She looed into my eyes deeply before grabing my hand softly, kissing me softly on the lips. Her lips stuck to mine for a slight moment leaving her rose toned lipstick staining my mouth.

    After a few moments she spoke up

"Stu?"

"Yes?"

" let's get outta here"

AN: hey sry for the short chapter I'll try to make the next one a Lil longer ( JUST LIKE MY DI-) ANYWAY BYEEEEEE MWAHHHHH