i don't deserve to feel this way

2ds pov

     All dreaming of him did to me was make me sad.
I was tired of being sad over him, I was tired of crying over how much I missed him. "He's not worth worrying about. I don't need him, I don't need him to make me happy."

    "He's nothing to me, I don't deserve to feel this way.  I hate him. I deserve to be happy."

"I don't know what to do. *sigh* I need to get out of here "

        So that's what I did, I took a shower and put on a decent anough polo shirt ,sunglasses , some skinny jeans and left. I figured walking was my best option since I knew I'd be getting absolutely plastered tonight.

   I decided to go to the cellular door gentleman's club (strip club).
It was the closest place to me that sells alcoho plus, I wasn't feeling like picking up on anyone tonight -Or so I thought-.

          I walked into the club filled with half naked dancing.                   
women.  I sat down and ordered three shots of vodka. About 10.  minutes later a pretty chubby woman came up to me and gave
me my drinks. I tried to thank her but was stop mid sentence.

"STUART POT IS THAT REALLY YOU" I remembered her.

"Rachel Stevens!!!! Is that really you?!?"

"Omg yes, how have you been stu"

    I didn't know how to tell her that my life's gone to shit so, I
lied and told her I was doing well.

"That's amazing stu"

We stared at eachother awkwardly for a few seconds before she spoke up....

"Well. My shifts over in about 20 minutes if you want to catch up some more later"

   "that would be lovely"

_________________________20mins later  _____________________________

    We caught up on the last 3 years. She told me  about her life I told her about mine [mostly]. She asked me about things with Paula ( my first  girlfriend ). I told her how things ended and let it slip  that me and murdoc got together a few months after I broke off things with puala.. she seemed shocked at first, then she smiled and let he expression soften.

     I liked talking to her, she made me feel seen and understood . She was so pretty. I loved the way her eyes seemed to sparkle when she was happy, and droopy when she was upset. She was so sweet. Maybe it was that she was there or maybe it was convenient that she showed up right after I ended things with  'him' but at the time I felt something for her.

AN: YAWWS CHAPTER 2 IS FINISHED, any way I want yall to pay attention to the way things are written in these chapters, I promise every word fits into something bigger...... anyways byeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??