CH-2: The Femmes Arrive

It had been about five stellar-cycles since TurboRacer had joined Autoboot camp. Things were getting tough through each day, but TurboRacer did the best he could to enjoy it. Each morning they had to awaken early from stasis and perform grueling exercises to show Sentinel they were able to fight and work. For almost the whole solar-cycle, they did this and would break around the middle and exercise some more, then get a break for the rest of the night unless they had to do volunteer work.

TurboRacer wasn't a big volunteer, which made Sentinel think he wasn't good enough for the Elite Guard, but TurboRacer put up with Sentinel's nagging. He figured there was nothing else for a drill sergeant to do really. The only thing was that the work seemed to be getting harder, probably because Bumblebee kept messing up, causing the others to have to work harder. Already, Bumblebee had knocked over several tonnes of motor oil onto Sentinel, sprayed some pinkish material on him as a supposed prank, and recorded him while he complained about Ultra Magnus.

Apparently, something happened to one of the female instructors in Autoboot camp, and her students needed to be brought to Sentinel's regiment. TurboRacer knew about this, but he was somewhat indifferent about meeting femmes. He never seemed to have a way with femmes so he just didn't think too much of it.

~*~*~

One cycle onward, TurboRacer was walking near the entrance to where the regiment when he thought he heard footsteps behind him. He figured it was probably just another bot reentering the area, probably Bumblebee or Wasp or someone. But the bot coming at him certainly didn't sound like one of them.

"Excuse me. sir..." A feminine voice spoke from behind.

TurboRacer turned on his servo to see someone, more particularly, a femme. She is just under his height, with her armour in black with orange highlights across her form, a set of 'wings' as her shoulder plates, a set of wheels around her lower legs, and has the perfect figure for a femme. Her optics are probably the most noticeable thing: large, glowing blue, innocent, and rather mesmerizing. She appeared to transform into a small cycle of some type.

"

"...is this Training Regiment Number Five?" The femme asked to TurboRacer.

"Um... why, yes, yes it is. This is Regiment Number Five, my regiment. And you must be one of the femmebots that lost the female teacher, am I correct?" TurboRacer took a guess.

"Yeah, me and several others. I believe we are to meet with Sentinel Minor, I think..." The femme spoke back in acknowledgement.

"Yes. Sentinel Minor, he's our instructor." TurboRacer was nervous; he had some tension in his vocal processor. If any more nervous, he'd probably just not talked much at all, despite the fact his spark-rate was spiking. He was having so much fun getting to actually talk to the femme that he nearly forgot his manners. "Oh, and I'm TurboRacer, by the way." He introduced himself. holding his servo out to shake.