CH-3: 'Waspinator' Strikes

The years rolled by in Autoboot camp. TurboRacer had a few chances to see Scarlet-Falcon and spend time with her, but the closer he got to her, the closer Wasp seemed to be getting as well. There were a few instances when he'd be talking with Scarlet-Falcon, then Wasp would come along and try to win her over. This didn't seem too fair to TurboRacer since Wasp was in her training group already and had plenty of other chances to talk to her. But he didn't have the strength to tell Wasp that; he figured Wasp would only get angry and tell everyone he liked Scarlet-Falcon.

"Wow, what a tiring day!" TurboRacer said as he walks into his dorm bunker with Bumblebee and Bulkhead.

"Yeah. Sentinel sure slagged the Energon outta us today! Of course it's my fault for trying to catch Was... er... playing that prank on Sentinel." Bumblebee responded.

"Well, you guys are lucky you aren't too distracted!" TurboRacer said next.

"Distracted? Why, what is it that's distracting you, Turbo? Bulkhead asked.

"Let's just say there's a certain someone here I can't keep my optics off of." he responded.

"Really? Awwww. Who is she, Turbo?" Bumblebee teased.

"Oh, I know this one! Let me guess: hmmm, is it Moonracer?" Bulkhead took a guess.

"Nope, but close." TurboRacer answered.

"Um, you do know Chromia is kinda already taken by Ironhide, right?" Bumblebee pointed out.

"No, not her either! It's Scarlet-Falcon!" TurboRacer said.

"AWWWW!" Bumblebee and Bulkhead said at the same time.

"Why don't ya ask her out some time, Turbo?" Bulkhead asked.

"Well, the problem is the 'Waspinator' has his optics on her also!" TurboRacer sighed. "And the two of us are simply friends. I just don't want to lose one of the few friends I've made here."

"Waspinator, hehe!" Bulkhead giggled at Wasp's funny new nickname, until TurboRacer gave him a glare. "Er.... ehem... sorry, my bad."

"Well, do something about it, Turbo. You show Wasp you mean business! You can't let him steal her from you; she doesn't deserve him! That guy's bad news!" Bumblebee exclaimed.

"Bumblebee, calm down. He's still one of us, you know! I'm not that worried! Well, I kinda am, but not much. I'm gonna ask her to the dance coming up soon!" TurboRacer now said.

"Well, you'd better hurry, he may do it first!" Bumblebee warned.

"Don't worry, I will. I'll do it, I gotta! Ya hear that Wasp?!?" TurboRacer said, imagining he was talking to his rival. "You don't deserve her, she's mine! I'm gonna take a stroll outside right now, guys. I'll see ya!"

"Yeah, and I gotta go help with the oil change over in the main building. I'll see ya, Bumblebee!" Bulkhead said, following TurboRacer out.

"Okay, you guys have fun. I'm gonna rest it up in here. And go get your femme, Turbo!" Bumblebee called.

TurboRacer and Bulkhead walked a few yards out of their bunker together. TurboRacer now felt like he needed some company during these stressful times. "I wonder why Bumblebee hates Wasp so much... or should I say the Waspinator!" Bulkhead said sarcastically.

"Eh, what's not to hate about him?! He's a jerk!" TurboRacer exclaimed.

"Yeah, but he talks almost like he thinks Wasp is a Decepticon or something." Bulkhead spoke up.