CH-13: Onwards To Earth

Previously...

"It might not be much, but it'll get us to where we're going, and reach our friends on Earth." TurboRacer announced as he opens the doorway to enter the vessel. "We have no time to waste."

"Turbo is absolutely right. We need to move, and move now, we must." Scarlet-Falcon agreed as she looked to her teammates. "With the Decepticons out there seeking the AllSpark, we need to get to it before they do. If not for just us, but for all of Cybertron."

"Da. I am in." Zee declared, pounding a fist against her chestplate.

"Same." TechGear saluted. "I'm in."

"I'm with you guys." Jumpstart nodded. "It be an adventure."

"Autobots." TurboRacer looked to the vessel. "Let's roll out!"

~*~*~

Within the depths of space, a big grey Autobot ship was cruising its way towards one of the Spacebridge outposts far from Cybertron

Within the depths of space, a big grey Autobot ship was cruising its way towards one of the Spacebridge outposts far from Cybertron. Onboard the vessel is TurboRacer, Scarlet-Falcon, TechGear, Zee, and Jumpstart, all five ready to go and find Optimus Prime and his crew as well as the AllSpark. Fortunately, they have not been detected by the Elite Guard or Sentinel so far, and they were lucky enough to get ahead.

"So far, so good. No sign of any trouble in the area." Jumpstart informed.

"Everything is at 100%, despite the analogue tech." TechGear added and rolled his optics. "How old is this spaceship?"

"Ultra Magnus said that this vessel was actually the prototype model of the Omega Sentinels, and before Omega Supreme had been constructed." TurboRacer informed to them all. "But that is all that Ultra Magnus informed to me."

"How are the Comms?" Zee asked to Scarlet-Falcon.

"Despite the analogue systems, they're functional." Scarlet-Falcon acknowledged. "We're good to go."

"Understood." TurboRacer acknowledged back.

"Spacebridge is about five cycles from our position." TechGear spoke up.

Scarlet-Falcon then sighed exasperated. "Hold up. I've got a Comms signal from Cybertron. It's from Sentinel Prime."

TurboRacer sighed to himself, pinching the bridge of his nose structure. "Patch him through." He answered reluctantly, the others knowing this was going to end up badly.

Sentinel's facial plate now appears on a holoscreen. "TURBORACER! WHAT ON CYBERTRON DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?! YOU ARE NOT TO LEAVE AT ALL UNDER ANY AND ALL CIRCUMSTANCES!! TURN THAT VESSEL AROUND AND RETURN IMMEDIATELY!"

"With all due respect, Sentinel, but go frag yourself!" TurboRacer suddenly spoke out, the other Autobots looking stunned at this.

"What... did you say?!" Sentinel demanded.