CH-14: Thrill Of The Hunt

Previously...

"Very well. Let's be on our way to this Detroit place." TurboRacer announced, he and the Autobots revving their engines. "Ken and Jennifer, you are the first humans we've met. We may require your knowledge of Earth to know how to interact with others."

"Get in." Jumpstart opened her doors, allowing both Ken and Jennifer to climb in. "Best you strap in." She subconsciously puts on the seatbelts around Ken and Jennifer.

"Let's roll out!" TurboRacer announced, and they drive away, heading out onto the highway forth to Detroit, Michigan. Along the way, Ken and Jennifer tell them about Earth and about the human race, the Autobots all listening in...

~*~*~

After a six-hour long drive (from what Ken informed), TurboRacer's team arrived in the city of Detroit, in the state of Michigan

After a six-hour long drive (from what Ken informed), TurboRacer's team arrived in the city of Detroit, in the state of Michigan. As they drove along, they could see the lights of the city as day became night. It wasn't a long drive, but when they got there, they took notice of some activity going on, almost all the lights had been turned off, so it may be hard to find.

"What the plan, comrade?" Zee asked.

"Split up. See if you can come across the Autobots." TurboRacer answered to them. He launches into the air, his body now shifting around, a pair of wings deploying as his engines form underneath, a pair of tailfiins and tail planes forming around where a pair of jet nozzles form, a cockpit and nose now jutting out, his new alt-mode taking to the air. "Amazing."

"That was cool

"That was cool." Ken commented with wide eyes.

"Jumpstart, best you get Ken and Jennifer to where their friend is located wherever in this city." TurboRacer advised over the Comms.

"You got it." Jumpstart abruptly hits the brakes before turning left at an intersection.

"Wait. You're going the wrong way." Jennifer spoke up, Jumpstart stopping in her tracks. "We need to turn around."

"I knew that." Jumpstart spoke up, then turns around and begins to drive away in the right direction, with TechGear, Zee, and Scarlet-Falcon going off to try and locate where the other Autobots are.