CH-16: Nanosec

"Sari, I beat the Twilight Princess!" Jumpstart shouted while the credits to the game were scrolling on the screen.

"Gosh, Jumpstsrt, you are amazing!" Sari replied walking into the 'living room' of the Autobot plant. "That was one of the easier ones, but it was hard for me! Did you get all those golden bug thingies for that weird girl?"

"Uh, I don't even think I knew about those actually. I pay more attention to the main story because I like the action. But that's what's cool about these Zelda games: they have all these sidequests that can keep you busy after you've beaten the story of the game." Jumpstart commented.

"Did you think it was better than the Wind Waker?" Sari asked.

"Nah, that game was a little better in my opinion, but they're all pretty sweet!" Jumpstart shrugged. "The only thing is they could use a little more romance and stuff in them..."

"Romance? In a Zelda game?" Sari said in confusion. "Why does that matter?"

"Dunno, I just really like the whole romance theme. That's the one thing I like about the Sonic games: Sonic has finally admitted his love for Amy and I guess that's what revived the franchise due to my research." Jumpstart shrugged back.

"Why don't I show you some romance movies?" Sari suggested.

In the next few hours, Jumpstart watched a few of the romance movies. First, she saw a few old fashioned love movies including Disney ones, then moved on to more recent ones. Her favourite was "Wall-E"; she was so touched by Wall-E's love for Eve and how the movie ended. She studied these movies rather closely and then downloaded the script to old Shakespearean romances like "Romeo and Juliet". She was rather attracted to the dialogue used in these romantic tales.

"Oh what light through yonder window breaks? It is the east and is the solar cloud!" Jumpstart said.

"You're so funny, Jumpstart!" Sari giggled.

"What? Did I say it wrong or something?" Jumpstart asked.

"No, it's just I never thought robots could fall in love!  I knew you guys had more emotion than our robots do, but I didn't think it was this much emotion!" Sari said.

"Well, there's a lot more to us than meets the optic servo, you know!" Jumpstart said.

"She does raise a point, you know." The two females look over to see TurboRacer, who had come back from doing some patrols around the area. "There is much to us Autobots than you know about us, Sari." He said to the young human.

"Where are Ken and Jennifer?" Jumpstsrt asked.

"They're busy with their new friend and trying to get him out of that building for a meet-and-greet, as the humans call it." TurboRacer answered.

Just then, they now heard Prime come in the plant with Bumblebee and Bulkhead behind him. They were both dripping wet. "Bumblebee, Bulkhead, what happened?" Sari asked running to meet them.

"Whoa. What happened to you guys?" Jumpstart asked in confusion.

"Well, Bumblebee here almost let a crook get away, and we both ended up almost drowning below the pier!" Bulkhead told them.

"If you please, I had everything under control until you came along! Plus, we fell down because you had to use your wrecking ball on the pier deck... and we're robots! Genius, we don't drown!!!" Bumblebee shouted.

"Okay, you two. That's enough." TurboRacer spoke up. "Let's not go ripping one another's helms with yelling."

"What matters is that you're both safe and Captain Fanzone arrived on scene and took that thief into the stockade." Optimus said sternly.  "And Bumblebee... next time, please try to use common sense and report to me as soon as you've caught a criminal. Don't just go showing off or he may get away next time."