CH-17: Friends & Allegiances

After the incident with Nanosec, Bumblebee was taken off of patrol duty for the time being due to his actions and he'll be on medical watch and repair by Ratchet. Bumblebee was at first not too happy of being 'bedridden', as the humans call it, but Ratchet's word overrules Optimus' order in the medical profession.

For the time being, the others all pitched in to help out Bumblebee with taking his patrol shifts, much to his relief and surprise. Bulkhead also helped out Zee with regulating her own strength in case she tries too much, TechGear learning what he can from Ratchet, with Jumpstart and Scarlet-Falcon also learning from Prowl. TurboRacer also learnt more from Optimus regarding more about his past life, though he kept things simple and didn't delve deeper, and TurboRacer respected it.

~*~*~

It had been about two and a half weeks since the capture of Nanosec. The only other problems the Autobots had had since then were a few small-time crooks in the streets committing usual crimes, but they were quickly taken care of. The past few days had been rather calm and clean though. TurboRacer and his team had noticed that the trees had started losing their leaves and the leaves were turning brownish colours. They couldn't understand what was going on, until Sari explained the change of seasons to them.

Out one day on the streets of Detroit, TechGear and Jumpstart were currently doing their patrolling around the city. Their alt-modes do get some attention, but not as much as a jet fighter flying low between buildings.

"Turbo, maybe you should consider not flying low

"Turbo, maybe you should consider not flying low." TechGear commented on the Comms.

"Oh, take a breather, okay." TurboRacer flies in low and fast, the wind being kicked up by his engines as he flies overheard. "I'm just doing some manoeuvres and trying to keep myself in peak physical condition." He opens his wings as he soars along.

"True, but there is such a thing as overdoing it." TechGear pointed out. "Need I remind you about what happened during Autoboot Camp?"

"Yeah, I know." TurboRacer as he flew above. He then shifts into his sportscar mode and lands right next to his two teammates. "I won't overdo it, unless the situation changes and calls for it."

"By the way. Where are we going?" TechGear asked to Jumpstart. "You said we were driving to somewhere."

"Oh, right. We're meeting up with Jennifer and Ken, as well as Leo." Jumpstart answered. "We might also come across others. They've been talking about an event that's coming up soon."

"Did they say what event?" TechGear asked.

"Nope." Was all Jumpstart answered.

Eventually, the three Autobots were making their way through the streets towards the city park. They did get attention from people as they waved and took pictures of them, but the Autobots respectfully let them. They shift into their robot modes and begin to walk in, now seeing their human friends standing nearby one of the trees.