Introduction ♔·°

I wrote most of what I would be doing in the description but I will write more in depth here what to expect!

I decided to write this story on Wattpad mostly because there are so many kids, teens, and young adults on here. I have been a member of Wattpad since 2015, I was probably about 13 years old at the time I joined!

Though this was the age accepted for this app, there were many things I was exposed to on Wattpad, mostly having to do with sexual content.

This was the app that took my innocence and I wish I would've had someone to lead me in the right direction. I became addicted to this app, it was all I associated with to the point I shared just about everything I was doing in real life.

This is also the app where I came across the LGBTQ community and based on the content I was coming across, I began to "explore and find myself". This was the wrong way to do it.

This was the very app that caused me to spiral into deeper depression, confusion in my identity, jealousy, rage, unforgiveness, bitterness. The many influences through this app, I even started having issues with my physical health and not just my mental health. This was the place where I vented the most on and escaped reality, only to be disappointed that reality wasn't getting any better.

Though, at the time, I had many friends through this app, I was still lonely.

I shared all of this to say that, what I went through on this app, MANY of you reading this have also gone through it, or are going through it, or maybe you haven't gone through it but you're headed down the same direction.

I want everyone reading this to know that there's more to life than Wattpad. No matter what you're going through in your life, whether it be rejection, insecurity, denial, abuse, addiction, pride, grief, confusion in identity, sexual immorality, and purpose, there IS HOPE FOR YOU!!

My answer to you is, "Seek Jesus."

How do you seek Jesus? Read the Bible. Cross reference scripture and compare translations and have faith that His word is true!

For this book, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you all download the YouVersion Bible App!!

There will be many scriptures to point and guide everyone to why I believe and speak the way I do! Jesus was the One who helped me when no one else could. He knew me better than I knew myself and by getting to know Him personally instead of relying on manmade and biased content, He gave me a purpose, He gave me LIFE, He gave me hope that there's more to life than just this world, He showed me what true love, peace, and acception was.

Before denying or arguing with any points in this book, I encourage everyone to read any scriptures that I have put. This will answer a lot of questions. And before anyone says anything, I'll go ahead and say, NO, I don't use religion as an excuse to do what I want to do.

Truthfully speaking, I believe Jesus wants to know us personally and for us to know Him personally. This is about a relationship with God, not a religion. If it was about the rules and regulations alone, there would be no hope and only condemnation and death. But Jesus said to live by faith in Him and wants us to strive to LOVE UNCONDITIONALLY just as He does!

I'm here to speak the truth in love and wisdom. To be a mouthpiece of God through the world! To lead people into God's kingdom so that they can obtain what is theirs through believing in Jesus and following Him daily!

WHAT TO EXPECT:

⚘- Small teachings of the Bible

⚘- My Testimonies: What Jesus has helped me through

⚘- Truth be told in love, convicting messages

⚘- Revelations with glory nuggets from Holy Spirit

THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND:

⚘- Jesus is God
Isaiah 44:6
John 8:58
Colossians 1:15-17
Revelation 22:13

⚘- God is 3 in One; The Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit
Ephesians 4:4-6
Genesis 1:1-2
John 1:1-5, 10, 14
1 Corinthians 8:6

⚘- I'm not perfect, I make mistakes too Philippians 3:20-21

⚘- I won't be arguing or debating
1 Peter 3:15

⚘- Sincere Questions are welcome, dms are open to those who want to talk
Romans 10:17
2 Timothy 3:16-17

⚘- This is a book revolving around the truth;Bible
2 Timothy 2:15

⚘- I will be deleting comments that are full of hate and spread confusion
1 Corinthians 14:33
1 Peter 4:12-14

⚘- If you don't like what is written, no one is forcing you to be here, but those who are seeking answers and help are welcome even the more!
2 Timothy 3:1-17
2 Timothy 4:3-4
Luke 8:8
James 4:6

⚘- Love without correction isn't love
Proverbs 27:5-6
Proverbs 15:32
Revelation 3:19

°·♔ Jesus ♔·° °·♔ is ♔·° °·♔ Lord ♔·°

With that being said, enjoy this book and take into consideration that Jesus does love you even now! You may not love yourself and others may not love you but He gave His life for you. The good news is, He is alive and will forever be alive!

°·♔ Jesus ♔·° °·♔ is ♔·° °·♔ Risen ♔·°

-Bee

November 10, 2022