Anxiety Awareness ♚°·

❤️‍🩹

1 Peter 5:7 AMP

Casting all your cares [all your anxieties, all your worries, and all your concerns, once and for all] on Him, for He cares about you [with deepest affection, and watches over you very carefully].

~~~

❤️‍🩹

Most people experience anxiety in one form or another, and the severity of it may be different depending on each person. Years ago, I struggled with anxiety 24/7 and on a good day, I would just have constant heart palpitations and excessive nail biting to the point it caused injuries. On my worst days, I'd have  stomach problems, cold sweats, shaking, and lots of sleep paralysis. I'm going to be honest, my situations and circumstances caused a lot of it but even when I was moved to a healthier home, I struggled with it but not as bad.

I still experienced times of extreme fear and I didn't know how to deal with it. Rededicating my life back to Jesus changed a lot of that. I didn't experience a lot of that like I used to. It wasn't a matter of just praying it away, it was genuinely being in a relationship with God and hearing from Him and believing everything He says and who He is. That made a whole difference. It didn't just leave overnight, it was a journey of healing and comfort that I'm still on because I still live on this earth. I'm not anxiety and anxiety doesn't belong to me.

Though I may have moments like today for example when all I was doing was standing and just finished organizing my things. I stood and actually felt it creep up on me. Though I didn't succumb to it or give into it, I gave it to Jesus. He can handle it, I don't have to do it on my own, I'm not alone and neither are you all.

I hope this can give someone some hope, we don't have to be subject to anxiety and fear because God doesn't give that to us. He gives us love, power, and a sound mind. Take a deep and slow breath, you can breathe. God won't leave you comfortless, He is your Comforter if you let Him.

~

~~

There are plenty of reasons anxiety comes up:

• Situations and circumstances (open doors)

• Chemical embalance/hormones (flesh)

• Emotions/psychology (mental/soul)

• Strongholds- false argument in which a person seeks "shelter" ("a safe place") to escape reality.

• Demonic spirits (spirit of fear which is the leader of anxiety)

~~~

Basics on how to overcome anxiety:

• Acknowledge and recognize it

• Know what caused it

• Acknowledge Jesus as Lord and give it to Holy Spirit who Comforts (talk to Him about it)

• Read, believe, and put to action God's word (Bible)

• Ask God for forgiveness of any sins (wrongdoings according to His standards)

• Renounce the spirit of fear

• Invite Jesus (who is One with the Father) and the Holy Spirit into your life and heart

• Keep what God has given to you and get to know Him more day by day

~~~

You have authority given by God as believers (if you're not a believer, you can be) and you don't have to live in defeat, but you can live as a conqueror through Jesus Christ who loves you and strengthens you. ‭Romans 8:37 AMP

Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors and gain an overwhelming victory through Him who loved us [so much that He died for us].

No more do you have to live and cope with anxiety weighing you down. It's time to take back what the devil tries to steal from us. 👊🏼

Nothing is too hard for God and if we abide in Him and trust Him as our Protector, then we've got more than enough strength through Him. Which leads me to the next few scriptures after casting your cares on Jesus.

1 Peter 5:8-10 AMP‬

Be sober [well balanced and self-disciplined], be alert and cautious at all times. That enemy of yours, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion [fiercely hungry], seeking someone to devour.

But resist him, be firm in your faith [against his attack—rooted, established, immovable], knowing that the same experiences of suffering are being experienced by your brothers and sisters throughout the world. [You do not suffer alone.]

After you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace [who imparts His blessing and favor], who called you to His own eternal glory in Christ, will Himself complete, confirm, strengthen, and establish you [making you what you ought to be].

~~~

Any questions?

There are probably some questions pertaining to this and I don't mind answering genuine ones.

~Bee

°·♔ Jesus ♔·° °·♔ is ♔·° °·♔ Lord ♔·°

May 5, 2024