Beautiful Truth ♔·°

I've gotten to a point in life now where I know I'm pretty/beautiful even when I don't feel like I am.

That's definitely growth from my past self.

"I don't feel pretty."

"I'm ugly."

"I don't look right."

Acknowledging the feeling but not coming into agreement with it but knowing the truth and accepting that.

~~~

I've come to realize that while I'm on this earth, this is what I look like, this is the body that God gave me and despite how I feel about it, none of that will change, even if I tried to modify it. I thank the Lord that He has shown me how He sees me and I believe Him more than my feelings.

My feelings come from my heart and not all the time is my heart in the right place, because it can be swayed by circumstances and situations.

But the truth is always going to stand and never change, God's truth anyways. I'm fearfully and wonderfully made, just like you.

Whatever you're dealing with right now emotionally, it may not just be hormones and chemical imbalance. This may be your heart, not the physical organ, but the soul.

Our mentality and emotions are a part of our soul.

We have a lot of influences around us, visible and invisible. People, our own self, God, and the devil.

~~~

Faith is the assurance of the things we hope for and the certainty of what we don't see. More detailed Hebrews 11:1 AMP

Now faith is the assurance (title deed, confirmation) of things hoped for (divinely guaranteed), and the evidence of things not seen [the conviction of their reality—faith comprehends as fact what cannot be experienced by the physical senses].

True faith in God isn't blind to the spiritual realm, but what we can't see physically, we have faith and hope that God is true and what He says is true.

~~~

Believe that God made you and you are who He says you are even if you can't physically see it yet:

🤍 The only being made in God's image Genesis 1:26-27 AMP

Then God said, “Let Us (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) make man in Our image, according to Our likeness [not physical, but a spiritual personality and moral likeness]; and let them have complete authority over the fish of the sea, the birds of the air, the cattle, and over the entire earth, and over everything that creeps and crawls on the earth.”

So God created man in His own image, in the image and likeness of God He created him; male and female He created them.

~~~

🎀 Fearfully and wonderfully made Psalm 139:14 AMP

I will give thanks and praise to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, And my soul knows it very well.

~~~

❤️‍🩹 Loved by the perfect God despite us being rebellious and imperfect Romans 5:6-8 AMP

While we were still helpless [powerless to provide for our salvation], at the right time Christ died [as a substitute] for the ungodly.

Now it is an extraordinary thing for one to willingly give his life even for an upright man, though perhaps for a good man [one who is noble and selfless and worthy] someone might even dare to die.

But God clearly shows and proves His own love for us, by the fact that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

~~~

💖 Beauty comes from the inside and shows on the outside, it comes from the heart. ‭1 Peter 3:3-4 AMP‬

Your adornment must not be merely external—with interweaving and elaborate knotting of the hair, and wearing gold jewelry, or [being superficially preoccupied with] dressing in expensive clothes;

but let it be [the inner beauty of] the hidden person of the heart, with the imperishable quality and unfading charm of a gentle and peaceful spirit, [one that is calm and self-controlled, not overanxious, but serene and spiritually mature] which is very precious in the sight of God. 🕊️

When we just focus on our outer appearance, we miss the beauty on the inside that God wants to give to us and that He originally created us to be.

Come out of the caccoon of feelings and be like a butterfly through the beautiful truth. 🦋

~Bee

°·♔ Jesus ♔·° °·♔ is ♔·° °·♔ Lord ♔·°

May 4, 2024