Old vs. New ♔·°

I had been recently looking back at some of my old books in my drafts and I just see how broken I used to be.

The books I have in my drafts were from 2019...what's left of them anyways.

When I first came back to Jesus, I had deleted most of them but kept these in particular to see my progression and growth in who I was then vs. who I am now.

Every time I read my old comments and see my old vents and art, I see just how broken I was. I wanted help but didn't know where I could get help.

2019 was rough for me and it was one of the darkest years of my life. I always look back to see what God has gotten me out of and saved me from and I don't thank Him enough and I don't share enough about what He's really done for me.

I mostly reach out on Instagram to people but this is one of the first social media apps that I was on and this is a way different group of people. Mostly young teens and young adults.

I hate to see so many people suffering like I was and I want people to know it gets better.

Many seek help but look for it in the wrong areas like I did. Most of you don't know me or my story.

To those who struggled with anxiety, depression, suicidal thoughts, sleep paralysis, gender dysphoria, body dysmorphia, cussing, household abuse....

I've been through this and more and every single one of these, Jesus helped me, He saved me from misery and absolute hell.

Sure I still struggle and go through things, we live in a fallen world, things happen. But with God, it's so much more bearable. I'd like to be more transparent and share more of my testimony and help others know that God loves them and that He wants them to love Him as well.

To encounter and be in real love. To know there's true meaning and purpose for us and in that purpose that God gives us, it will last for eternity.

I used to share most of my deepest fears and worries through vents, so now I'd like to share hope in Jesus.

I didn't/don't do it by myself, I rely on God and that's what makes the difference.

~ Bee

°·♔ Jesus ♔·° °·♔ is ♔·° °·♔ Lord ♔·°

May 3, 2024