1

Cale gritted his teeth as he did not welcome the tremendous pain from his body.

Using 'instant' is not easy to handle the absolute pain, but it is better to take it, Cale walked every step heavily, walking past the hoard of enemy's with blood trailing behind him.

Time stopped while Cale used his power, reaching the monster statues as he broke half of them, Cale felt his eyes blinking heavily while fatigue started to appear on his face.

Suddenly, Cale realized.

"...Huh? "

Though the time limit of the usage is over..

Cale opened his eyes clearly and glanced to the enemy's side, their bodies are still frozen, Cale could not even hear them breathing, he could see Sayeru's bloodshot eyes and growling mouth, and also his subordinates face that is full of surprisement, mouth gaping.

"..Raon? "

Raon did not respond.

The young dragon seemed to be frozen as well, Cale could see the shocked and solemn expression from the dragon, fire of anger are swirling inside of the dragon's blue eyes, Cale could not stare at the vicious gaze as he continued to inspect his condition.

"...The pain stopped? "

He could see his blood trail below him, though he could not feel any pain after using Instant, Cale's eyes widened in horror as he realized something is wrong.

"F*c-"

The sound of a glass breaking reached his ears, multiple glass, his surroundings becamed cracked, Cale gulped.

Crack. Crack.

It continues to spread, reaching Sayeru's side, the crack covered rhe bears shocked face as well as his subordinates, also reaching Raon's dragon body, Cale wanted to shout until a voice appeared.

• Cale Henituse

Crack. Crack.

"...god of death? I thought gods wasn't supposed to-"

• Don't move and close your eyes, this might be beyond our control.

'our? '
Cale thought about the choice of word before closing his eyes, he decided to obey.

Crack. Crack.

Ugh!

"What's going on?! "

• ...

• I might need to send you to a place for some time.

Cale does not like where is this going.

"Where?! "

• Somewhere! Just a place so that- ugh! Prepare yourself!

He felt an invisible hand pull him from his back, his head was full of unknown voices that could make his head explode, Cale groaned at the sudden pain, pulling his hair while trying to contain any noise coming from his throat.

The sound then gradually decreased, he felt his headache dissapear as he sighed. The invisible pull is still there guiding his body to an unfamiliar place, his eyes are still closed but Cale could feel a bright light that could make his eyes blind if he opened them.

"Where am I going? "

• I am just going to detain you for some time until the problem could be solved.

"..What was that thing? "

• I don't know, it is too powerful that I could not handle them by myself.