16

09:47 PM

Last Edited: 1/9/23

-----

Asyckys body flinched at the remark.

"Breaking into a universe that is heavily guarded by the divines without permission, caused a victim to happen, and lastly..."

The unknown voice emerged to the ground, it is a black fog with red eyes staring at Cale and the Ruler of Death that is behind him.

"Breaking the vow of the timekeepers."

Death scoffed and wavered his right hand.

"The girl didn't know about the vow from the start, she only knew that the timekeeper's power is only an attribute. isn't that right, Asycky?"

The girl slightly flinched, but she didn't raise her head.

Death who saw this wryly smiled.

"I take that as a yes, now. Do you know anything about the timekeepers?"

"... No I do not."

Whispers began to emerge once more, Cale puts his index finger to his chin and thought.

'They will have an excuse.'

The divines wouldn't let her go easily.

The fog like being said hints of agitation.

"Death, have you forgotten about the victim? He died because of this girl, will you forgive her just like that?"

Death frowned at the wild statement the being said, Cale scowled deeply and spat with a cold voice.

"Do you think that I am stupid? You all used me as a scapegoat to capture the parasite you are talking about."

Gasps filled the whole room.

Most of the divines didn't accept what he said and few gritted their teeth.

"What do you mean using you as a scapegoat?!"

"We need to capture that evil parasite and she has your body! We don't have any choice!"

Evil?

They thought the girl is evil?

Cale could feel the heat of his anger bubbling like lava in him.

Death saw this and gently pulled back Cale to behind him.

"Do you think that she is evil?"

The fog chuckled slyly as a few of the divines nodded.

"Of course she is, do you think of her actions?"

"I do, but I think you should pick your words before saying such things."

"Hm?"

A screen appeared hovering below them, the divines could see the screen very well because it is big enough for all of them.

The screen showed the girl.

"Do you this she is pure evil?"

The screen showed Asycky who was holding her friend's figure that had been stabbed by an unknown stranger, her face that is full of despair and scaredness.

A few divines looked at the screen with pity.

Another scene showed up.

It was when her family and her friends are running from the group that is trying to capture the poor girl, her family and friends said the last goodbye before pushing her to the portal.