Epilogue

It has been months after the defeat of the White Star.

It is now December and winter is already here.

Many figures will appear in the super rock villa to celebrate this month, of course. It will be a secret.

They had fought many battles together and staked their lives on the line, now they wanted to celebrate this peaceful month before the new year started!

There inside the villa, the dragon Mila and the mercenary king are sitting on the warm couches, Bud struggled with the yarn that is all over him and sighed in defeat.

"Ms. Mila, knitting is very hard."

"You are a newbie, you'll get used to it deary."

Bud Illis ruffled his hair and stared at the large window.

It is currently snowing, and the snowflakes fell to the ground at a slow rate. remembering something. Bud glanced at Mila and asked.

"Where are the kids, Ms. Mila?"

"Dodori and the children are making snowman outside the villa with Beacrox and Rosalyn, do you want to see them?"

"Yes! Please lead me the way!"

When he first arrived at the villa, he got lost while searching for the toilet. Thankfully the cat children found him and guide him to the place...

While they are walking through the slightly long halls, Bud Illis asked once more to the dragon.

"Ms. Mila, have you met Cale?"

"... Hm, strange. I didn't see him for hours ago."

The two looked at each other worriedly, but then she remembered something and chuckled warmly.

"Ah! No need to worry, he is alright."

———————————————

The cemetery.

A redhair with a thick coat is crouching down and staring at the tombstone in front of him.

Jour Thames.

He didn't forget how there is still a mystery about his bloodline.

Sounds of someone stepping on the snow approached him, Choi Han is carrying a bucket of flowers with Raon on his side.

"Is that your mother, Human?"

"Hm."

"Let's also give her flowers like the other tombs! Choi Han! Gimme the flowers!"

Choi Han smiled and showed the bucket to the little dragon, few flowers that petals are red floated and landed on the tomb that is in front of Cale.

"See! It became prettier!"

"Yes, yes. It became pretty."

Cale said shortly before glancing at the tomb for the last time.

"Let's go."

~~~

Crunch. Crunch.

With every step they land, the snow they stepped on made a sound, Raon puts warm magic on them and smiled cheekily.

"Human! Little Mary says that she will be traveling to the North continent! Can I go with her?"

"Sure."

"Can On and Hong too?!"

"Why not?"

"Yay! Human is the best, human is a nice human!"