4

"ugh! "

Cale groaned.

He Just fell from an unknown exit after escaping the white room, his head was spinning like he had been under the sun till days, Cale tried to move his arms as he felt the sturdy and hard ground that he fell on.

- That easy? We escaped that easily?

- What? You want it to be hard?

Cale heard the voice of the super rock and the Cheapskate.

'that giant scary cobblestone is right.'

Cale tried to sit down but His body is too weak to be moved.

'Because I haven't been on an environment for a long time, my body is in a state of shock right now. '

He laid his body sideways with difficulty, sighing in relief when he does so.

'Mn, this is much more comfortable. '

- Are you going to sleep again, Cale?

- Cale..I'm hungry.

- finally, the glutton has turned normal after scolding the careless guy.

- Hey! Scolding him is more important than my hunger, you hear that Cale!

- Stop it, you are acting like childrens.

Even with the constant nagging from the ancient powers, he stayed silent.

They are the only ones who knows his condition right now, and if he is here without them...

- Hello.

'..hm? '

He never heard this voice before.

- hey! Who's that?!

- I sense no beings around this place..

Cale felt goosebumps on his body.

- Excuse me, hello! I am Asycky, you can not detect me, it is because I am an ancient power.

- ...huh?

What?

So that means-

- Shoot! He's going to explode!

- aaahhh!

- CRYBABY! STOP XXX SCREAMING AND DO SOMETHING ALREADY!

- ah! Wait, I can explain!

The sudden appearing ancient power, Asycky stopped them before causing any more screaming.

- My ability can neutralize ones body and change them to the previous condition, it is passive so you guys shouldn't worry.

- a-ah? Is it similar to the Vitality of the heart?

- hmm, I sense a power on this human's plate, oh wow.. It seems that it is the vitality's working? Then no, it is similar to healing, but how it works is a little different!

- ...

- ...are we really going to ignore why did that ancient power came from nowhere?

- Me? I-I am a little confused too, I felt that I was sucked by something and I am suddenly here in this pale person's body..

- ...talking about a pale person, Cale, you alright there?

No, he is not.

He almost got a heart attack from the sudden screaming of the AP's, the explainings of the new ancient power and it's ability to literally turn back time to the previous condition..