15

What did Cale first felt while watching the recording?

Anger.

He felt angry of how stereotyped her society is.

Also doing such terrible things to a young teenager? Absolutely not.

Even if he was deemed as a trash in the past, the former Cale Henituse would never do such a tremendous act.

Based on his thoughts, the unknown people who stabbed her friend and killed her family might have something to do with her mother's past.

"Death, how many people who have the same attribute as Asycky and her mother?"

There are many who have similar power, but it is too far away from this universe.

"Hm. "

Then, the only ones who have the time attribute in his universe are only Asycky and her mother.

Cale, Asycky and her mother's attribute is not an 'attribute. '

Cale tilted his head slightly.

it is an obligation.

"... Ah. "

Her mother's obligation is being a time keeper.

Death continued to say.

a time keeper is someone who only emerged every billions of years, those people lived a long time because of their power to rewind or forward without any problems.

Death paused.

But of course, time keepers have a sacred rule that could not be changed except the divines and Time's agreenment.

The rule is, to never use the powers to your own needs except for urgency. Time keepers have duties such as fixing time flows and discovering deviants who aren't supposed to be where they are, sending them back to their own worlds or even punish them if they done bad things towards the world they are in.

Cale grimaced at the long information.

"Then, if Asycky's mother is a time keeper, she broke the rule and couldn't forward or rewind the time flow?"

She could, but she is forbidden to do so. The only thing she is allowed to use one of her powers is only see the future.

"What's the punishment if she uses them again?"

Everything that she loves will die if she used her time keeper power.

'Ah, so it is similar to the Vow of death. '

Cale hummed and looked towards below.

'Seeing her actions now, she will be in a big trouble. '

Asycky's position that is a time keeper could be revoked.

But the girl didn't know anything about the rule, nor she knew that she is a time keeper.

"The divines will be discussing things after all of this are finished. Right?"

You and Asycky will be taken to the divine realm for further discussion.

The redhair sighed internally.

'Another day, another problem that is related to the divines. '

You will take control of your body. Prepare yourself.

.
.
.
.
.

Crack.

————————————