11

I apologize! Earlier I accidentally published this chapter half ready, I hope you all understand and enjoy this chapter!

——————————

"Illusion? "

Cale is flabbergasted.

All of it, his family, allies and friends....

All of it, was an illusion?

Is this girl infront of him an illusion too?

"...how is that even possible! "

It was too real to be called illusion, even when he was beating that White Star, all of it felt real!

Asycky shrugged her shoulders and said.

"Well, isn't that how illusions work?"

Cale stared at the girl who is on her teens with horror.

"..then I am.. "

"Yes, even you. You are an illusion."

"...What did you do to my body?"

If even he isn't real, then where is his real body?
And how did Asycky send him into this illusion?

"Cale, you had thought of why you escaped the ruler of death's¹ confinement easily, did you? "

"...."

"Well, when you used the fire of destruction, I had successfully located you and took you away. That seemed like you escaped, but actually... "

She paused for a few seconds before chuckling lowly.

"I kidnapped you, now do you want to know your body's condition? "

Cale couldn't do anything but nod.

Asycky smiled softly like she hadn't done those things alone.

"I am currently taking over your body like a parasite. "

—————————

"Curses! Hey! Have you gained any of that rat's information?! "

Death is frustrated.

He made a room that even any LIVING THINGS couldn't get in!
And now his masterpiece was destroyed so easily by that stubborn young master and the intruder!

But, death then remembered.

there was a weakness that the room has.

It was time.

The room would erode and became rusted if time passed by, making it easier for the intruder to went in and take his guarded items.

Even so, how long that it will erode would be thousands of years! They would give up just by waiting that room to rust!

The one that death yelled at, an informant expert quickly gathered their files and gave it to death.

"We apologize! Something had blurred and blocked our information media and we need to-"

"Just explain that rat to me! "

Death is starting to get annoyed.

The informant quickly nodded and said fastly.

"T-the intruders name is Asycky from a farther planet called Proxima Centauri B, she had an attribute called 'time' that could control the time flow of anything if time allowed her to do so! "

"...you said her attribute is time?"

"Y-yes! "

No, death was not surprised because of how she could get into his white room.