8

Hello there!

Thank you all for visiting this chapter! I might need to ask a question,

Is the Divine race and the gods are different?

Because I've read ahead of chapter 600 of totcf, I might have misunderstand something..

Thank you, and enjoy this chapter!

———————

"Cale. "

Eruhaben called him which was replied with his strange look, they had finished the battle and has purified the dead mana's thanks to Mary's help.

Cale doesn't have any time left to visit the man who is said to be similar to him, after everyone has gathered, he will go straight to the empire and get his resentment paid off, the gold dragon had asked Cale to meet him on one of the tents.

Eruhaben and Cale is alone in the tent that the Queen Litana had provided, he was getting more suspicious when the gold dragon puts a sound proof magic in the tent.

"Eruhaben-nim, what is it? "

Cale had never seen such a serious yet worrisome face from the gold dragon.

On Eruhaben's palm, appeared a Video communication device and a short recording, a man who was breathing heavily.

Cale immediately took his focus to the video communication device, even with the dark room inside the recording, he could see a black haired man with sweats all over his face, also a smudge of blood that looks like had been wiped from his mouth.

But other than all of that, Cale could definitely see it.

"His face is..."

Similar.

No, it looks like a copy of him.

Just like Alberu had said, almost all of his appearance are identical except his black hair and other things, Cale frowned and looked towards Eruhaben.

"Who is he? "

"He is you from the future. "

"...huh? "

How can that possibly—?

"how— no never mind, why is he in a condition like this? "

why did he came to the past, and why does he looked like he is seriously hurt?

"A power similar to an ancient power is continuously rewinding his plate and body from blowing off. "

Cale looked towards Eruhaben with horror in his eyes.

"...this is me? "

"Tsk, the blood flowing from his mouth is one of the signatures from your character. "

"Hoo... "

He couldn't hold back his amazement.

What kind of things did he messed with in the future?!

'...No, that's not it. '

His instincts are telling him that it is not just that.

'There must have been something else. '

"Eruhaben-nim, could you please send him a message? I will need to talk to him for a few minutes with the communication device later. "

"fine. "

————————

"....your highness. "

Fibonathan, or future Cale, looked towards the crown prince with hidden nervousness.