🍩
––– ⁎ Sent Away ⁎ ––– 

» [Chapter one] «0:45 ━o━━ 3:37⇆ ◃ ⅠⅠ ▹ ↺

» [Chapter one] «
0:45 ━o━━ 3:37
⇆ ◃ ⅠⅠ ▹ ↺

◊↝
Today's the day. The day I'm being sent off to marry a complete stranger. I remember how this all started. How my son of a bitch father sent me away, just so he could get money, be rich and most importantly. Get rid of me. I hope to God they kill him.

"Yes father, you called." I walked into his room and pulled out a chair as I sat by his bed. "I'm rich!" He exclaimed as he threw his hands into the air. I smiled brightly as this was the first time in a long time, that my father had seemed generally happy. 

We lived in a run-down cottage - might I add, in a very poor village - near the forest edge. "Pack your things." I stopped smiling and raised an eyebrow. "What? Are we moving somewhere?" I asked. 

Father laughed. "I said I was rich. Do you want to know how I got rich?" I cautiously nodded my head as he continued. "I got rich by selling you to the BIG MUM pirates." My heart stopped as I felt water drop from my eyes. 

"W-what?" I stuttered, hoping that I had just misheard him. "You're getting married to their second son." I couldn't believe my ears, I know my father has been an asshole in the past but why? Why would he do such a thing? Why do the BIG MUM pirates even want me, it's not like I can do anything effective.

I remember how I spent that whole day, crying in my room as I drowned in my sorrows. That was three days ago. Today is the day the BIG MUM pirates pick me up and let me tell you, I am beyond nervous. I'm so nervous that I'm shaking and can't even see properly. 

I held my bags tightly as I waited for the ship to dock. "How long are they going to take?" I looked around. I sighed and was about to leave until I saw a ship in the distance, approaching the docks.

 I sighed and was about to leave until I saw a ship in the distance, approaching the docks

My jaw dropped as I stared at the ship. It was huge and the face on the ship was... Singing? I backed away slightly as it docked. The ship looked like a layered cake of some sorts. It was quite beautiful.

A bridge came down as a person began walking down it. I held the handle of my bags tightly and prayed to god this was just a dream. 

A lion mink came walking over towards me and bowed down slightly. "It's nice to meet you. Gaoh." I bowed and smiled. "I can take those." He reached his hand out and pointed to my bags. "No it's fine I can carry them, thanks." The lion nodded and turned around. "This way please."

I followed behind him and looked curiously at the ship. "Excuse me... Um..." The lion stopped and giggled. "Sorry, it's Pekoms." I nodded. "Will the trip be long?" I inquired. Pekoms shook his head as I continued to follow after him. "It'll only take one day. Your village is close to Totto Land."

We got to the ship and Pekcoms showed me the way to the room I'll be staying in. "Thank you," I muttered. I sat down on the bed, waiting for Pekcoms to leave. "If you need anything, I'll be around." I smiled and nodded my head as he closed the large door.

I waited a couple of seconds until his footsteps faded into the distance. As soon as I couldn't hear anything I began to break down. 

The realisation of what was happening hit my brain like a ton of bricks. It came crashing down and began to suffocate me. I was begging to find it hard to breathe, so I tried my hardest to calm down. I took deep breaths in and out as I whipped away the tears that stained my cheeks.

"That fucking asshole," I mumbled as I curled into a ball and silently sobbed. I couldn't believe that shithead would sell out his own daughter. His own blood. You would think that he would think twice about it, but probably not. He most likely took the proposal as soon as it left their mouths. 

After all that crying my eyes began to feel heavy. I was beyond exhausted at this point, I just wanted this to be all over. I wanted to go home. I wanted to be free.

I drifted into an endless void of slumber. 

I jumped out of my bed as a loud knocking awoke me. "Yes?" I got up and walked over to the door, opening it. "We're here ma'am." I nodded my head in understanding. "I'll grab my stuff," I mumbled. I walked over to my bags and picked them up. "I'll carry them." A Bishop chess soldier took the bags from my hands and wandered off.  

This was it, I was going to walk off this ship and leave the life I once had behind. I took a deep breath in and sighed. There's no turning back now.

I walked out of the room and closed the unusually large door behind me. "Please follow Miss Y/n." Pekoms smiled and started walking. I caught up to him and followed behind. I looked around and smiled. 

This place was wonderful. I must have been asleep, so I didn't get to stare out the window in child-like amazement. "This is the main island of Totto Land, Whole cake," Pekoms informed me. I smiled as we began to make our way off the ship. 

As we got to the ground below millions of citizens crowded the streets, cheering. I covered my ears as I was not used to loud noises. In my village, there were only ever loud noises when pirates attacked, which were very often - every three days often. But my father and I lived on the outskirts of the village so it sound like tiny insects flying around. 

"Once we get to the Whole cake Chateau you'll be set a room to stay in and then you will meet your mother-in-law." Pekoms slightly looked back to make sure I was still following him "The people are very excited to see you. Muma has been looking for a suitable wife for Katakuri for six years, and now they've finally found one, so you can guess how excited they are. Gaoh." I nodded my head and begged myself not to break down right there and then.

The pressure that I felt was like nothing before. Why would they want me? What's so special about me that they decided they had to bribe my father? They've waited six years to find a wife and they settled on me?

This was going to be the worst day of my life. I can't stick around. I don't want to be stuck in the same place forever in an endless loop, like when I was still with my father. I finally have a chance to escape and I'm not missing that opportunity.

With a new goal in mind, I was determined to see it threw. I was going to get out of here and live my life how I wanted. I'm going to escape this place and never turn back. 

I lifted my head. I just need one good opportunity and then I'm gone forever. I already have a million plans running threw my mind and all I need is one good one and then I'm out.

↩ To be continued ↪