🍩
--- ⁎ Locked in ⁎ ---

» [Chapter five] «0:45 ━o━━ 3:37⇆ ◃ ⅠⅠ ▹ ↺

» [Chapter five] «
0:45 ━o━━ 3:37
⇆ ◃ ⅠⅠ ▹ ↺

◊↝
I shuffled in the comfortable bed, stirring awake. "Ow," I hissed, rubbing my head. I stretched and looked around. "Shit," I mumbled, realising that I had been placed back in the room I was staying in. 

I quickly got out of bed, learning that was a mistake as my head started pounding and my vision blurred. I grabbed onto the frame of the bed, stabilizing myself. Once the room had stopped spinning, I walked towards the door, turning the knob. I knew they would lock me in but it was worth a shot. Pointless, but worth a shot.

By the looks of it, they want to keep me in here until the wedding. Even the windows are boarded up, how rude.

"I'll get out of here," That was easier said than done. Every escape I could think of, they were one step ahead. Nothing I tried worked. And to make matters worse, I only had ten hours until the wedding, which meant even more security. 

I paced back and forth in my room, everyone was setting up for the wedding and I had no clue what to do. I need to think fast, if I don't think of anything then I'll be stuck in this marriage. The rest of my life would be filled with misery.

"What am I going to do?" I questioned as a faint knick could be heard from the other side of the door. Entering my room was an unfamiliar woman. She had long purple hair, a scar across her face and a skinny tall figure.

"Hello!"She greeted. "Hi," I mumbled back. "My name's Brulee." She smiled. I smiled back and waved slightly. "Nice to meet you," I whispered. 

She trotted over to me and placed a hand on my shoulder, taking a look at my face. While she was studying me, I looked away to avoid eye contact, looking behind her to see an open door waiting for me to run out of.

"We've met before." The sudden voice of Brulee snaps me out of my thoughts. "We have?" She hums and walks around the room. "In the forest." I raise a brow and try to remember seeing this lady before, but end up empty-handed as I can't seem to recall ever meeting this woman before.

"I used my devil fruit powers, Mira Mira no Mi. It allows me to create and manipulate mirrors." She hums. "Oh, so that reflect of me, was you?" She hums again and stops in front of me, smiling.

Brulee starts talking about Katakuri, but I was too focused on a plan to listen to anything she was saying. To me, Brulee seems like a naive person and if I wanted to get out of here then I would have to use that to my advantage. 

"Could you tell me more about your devil fruit powers, they sound very interesting." I interrupt. Brulee seems excited as her eyes grow little sparkles in them. "Of course!" She exclaims. "Well, I can transform myself and other living things into mirror images of different people, which you've already seen. I can turn any mirror into a portal to the Mirro-World." 

"May I see?" I ask, which made Brulee even more excited. "Of course!" She takes my hand and leads me to the mirror in the room. Walking towards it she completely disappears behind it, dragging me along. 

Once I have been completely submerged in the mirror a whole different world I met with. Mirrors are scattering the floor, walls and roof. Everywhere I look there is a mirror. "Wow," I mutter. "Someone could get lost here." 

I smile, this is the perfect escape root. It would take weeks to find anyone here. I finally have to perfect escape plan and it's all thanks to this wonderful lady. "Thank you Brulee, this is truly remarkable." She smiles at me and takes my hand, showing me around.

"You should probably get back, there're five hours till the wedding." Brulee beings walking towards the mirror we came from. "Hey, Brulee. You should come see me after I'm all ready for the wedding."

Brulee stops in her tracks, turning around to face me with sparkling eyes. "Really?" I nod my head as she squeals. "Of course, I would love to. "Brulee takes me back to my room, waving me off and bidding me goodbye, saying that she be back threw the mirrors later. 

Not long after Brulee leaves, servants come into my room, holding a mint green wedding dress. I huff, this was going to take forever.

 I huff, this was going to take forever

The wedding dress was fluffy, while the shoes were comfortable

The wedding dress was fluffy, while the shoes were comfortable. In my opinion, the dress was wonderful, something so beautiful. It was such a shame I would have to be wearing it to something as depressing as an arranged marriage. 

My hair was styled to look elegant and beautiful. I looked at myself in the mirror as the servants all left, leaving me locked in the room for three hours until the wedding starts. "You looked gorgeous." The sudden voice scares me as I look around, finding Brulee sticking out of the mirror. "Hey," I greet. 

She smiles back at me and gestures for me to come closer. Doing as I was told, I walk to her as she admires my drees. "You must be very excited." I slightly nod my head and lace my hand with Brulees. 

"I'm very sorry," I mutter, before pushing a confused Brulee back into the mirror. Now being in the mirror world, I make a run for it. I could hear the yells of Brulee behind me, screaming at me to come back, but I wasn't listening. 

↩To Continue↪