🍩
––– ⁎ Mother-in-law ⁎ ––– 

» [Chapter two] «0:45 ━o━━ 3:37⇆ ◃ ⅠⅠ ▹ ↺

» [Chapter two] «
0:45 ━o━━ 3:37
⇆ ◃ ⅠⅠ ▹ ↺

◊↝
I stood in front of the Whole cake Chateau, mouth ajar. It was huge. And it looked just like a cake as the smell was even better, delicious. 

"Come on, gaoh." I snapped out of my daze and ran after Pekoms. Once we got close to the entrance of the Chateau Pekoms stopped walking and looked back at me. "This is where we part ways. Some of the soldiers will show you to your room. Goodday." 

Pekoms walked away as I waved him off. "This way, ma'am," A soldier spoke. The giant doors were opened as the knight walked in. 

It took a while to get to my room as this place was missive. I had to go up many stairs to even get to my room. Sadly for me, my room was on the sixth floor. I wasn't deathly afraid of heights, but this... This was on a whole new level. I was only on the sixth floor but it felt like the one hundredth. There was no way I could climb down this thing without some type of devil fruit. 

"Here's your room ma'am." I thanked the guard and walked in, closing the door. Once the door was closed I began to panic. 

"What the fuck am I going to do? I can't climb down this thing without falling to my death. If I use the stairs then someone will see me and I'll have to go back to my room. What am I going to do? What am I going to do? Fuck!"

I plopped down on the bed and sighed, covering my face with my hands. "What am I going to do?" There was nothing really. My plans had been ruined in an instant. 

I got off the bed and walked over to the large window. "What a pretty view," I mumbled. There was a forest on the outskirts of the town, near the edge of the water. "Oh!" I thought of it. If I can get out of this place then I will run straight to that forest. It'll take them some time to find me in the huge forest, the only problem is getting out of here.

I bit the inside of my cheeks as I strolled back and forth, trying to think about a plan to get me out of the Chateau. "I could... No, that wouldn't work... Maybe. No, that would shatter my legs," I mutter, thinking about all the plans rushing threw my head. 

"Ahh!" I screeched as a loud knock echoed threw out the walls, not expecting visitors. "We're here to take you to Big mom." Someone said threw the door. 

I took a deep breath in to calm my nerves and opened my door, sliding out. "Please follow me." I nodded my head as the knight chess piece began to move.

We made our way down towards the third floor. "Umm, where are we going?" I questioned. "Big mom is in the Courtyard." I sighed and looked around my surroundings. 

This place was cool, if I was here on a different occasion then I would love this, but I need to focus on the plan ahead. This was good. I could get intel about this place without seeming suspicious. All the information I could get about his place was key to my escape. 

"We're here." The knight opened the door. I took a deep breath and walked in, the door closing itself behind me. 

I was astonished, this room was beautiful. It looked as if I was outside, surrounded by trees as I stood on the grass. I smiled inward. I have never seen something so... Wonderful before.  

"Mamama, you must be Y/n?" I looked to see a large woman wearing all pink, matching her curly, wild hair. "Y-yes. That is me," I stuttered.  The woman laughed and pointed at the chair in front of her. "Come take a seat." She ordered. 

I nodded my head and walked over to her as I sat down in front of her, looking up. "You look better in person. You will produce beautiful children." She bellowed. "Umm... What if I told you I didn't want to get married to your son," I mumbled. 

The woman stopped laughing and looked me dead in the eye. "J-just a joke," I whispered. The woman continued to stare until she burst out laughing. "You're a funny one!" She laughed.

I spent about an hour with Big mom talking about lovely children. After a while - like the fourth time she brought it up - it got agonizing to listen to. "What did you pick me?" I asked.

Big mom peered down at me and smiled. "Your father was in debt, so I offered to pay him money that not only paid off his debt but let him have some for himself. In exchange for you, my dear." She explained. I nodded my head in understanding.

"But what's so special about me is that I'm marrying your second son, I'm sure there were more of your children that aren't so... Flawless," I asked. Big mom smiled happily. "I'm glad you asked. Do you know what your father was?" She continued on before I could answer. "He was one of the most powerful samurai, which means he has a good and strong bloodline and you being the only child he has, that must mean that you have inherited most of that. You are also quite beautiful. Combining everything, your children with my son will be everything I've dreamed of."

Oh, so that's how it is. The only reason she wants me to get married is because of children. "Oh, I see," I muttered.

"This is it, now get back to your room. There're only two days till the wedding." Two days of precious escaping time. Two days until the deadline, till I have to marry a complete stranger. Two days and I'll either be set free or trapped forever. 

Two days.

↩To Continue↪