🍩
--- ⁎ New Beginning ⁎ ---

» [Chapter eight] «0:45 ━o━━ 3:37⇆ ◃ ⅠⅠ ▹ ↺

» [Chapter eight] «
0:45 ━o━━ 3:37
⇆ ◃ ⅠⅠ ▹ ↺

◊↝
My cheeks dusted a light pink and I looked at my stomach. "I guess I haven't eaten that much," I mumbled, scratching the back of my head. Katakuri stared at me before starting to chuckle. I looked at him shocked. "You're laughing," I muttered, before joining in. 

"You must be hungry," Katakuri spoke. I nodded my head and stared down at my feet. Katakuri got off the bed and started to walk towards the door. I followed behind him as we made our way out of the bedroom and down a long hall. I skipped behind him, looking around. We stopped at a big kitchen. "Wow," I mutter, slipping out from behind Katakuri and looking around. "This place is huge." I giggled.

"Go take a seat." I nodded and went to the table, sitting down as Katakuri did the same. Soon after people came in, holding trays of food. They put them on the table and walked away. My eyes sparkled as I looked at all the food. "I've never had this much food before." I smiled. I picked all the foods I wanted to eat and put them on my plate.

I started eating smiling, looking up at Katakuri I frowned. "Why aren't you eating?" I asked. "I'm not very hungry," Katakuri mumbled before his stomach grumbled. I giggled. "It seems your stomach thinks differently." He looked away and picked up some food. I turned around in my chair and continuing on eating. "But," Katakuri mumbled. "Why'd you turn around?" He asked. "Because you're wearing a scarf so I just assumed you didn't want anyone to see," I explained. 

Breakfast was nice, for the first time in my life I was full. Katakuri didn't seem like a bad person. I think I could get used to this. Katakuri's kind, even though he doesn't show it. I wanna know more about him. 

After we had finished breakfast, Katakuri took me to his office. "If you want to help, then you could read threw these." He placed a stack of paper on the table and sat down on the desk, grabbing a chair and moving it to sit next to him.

I did work all day, having small chats with Katakuri now and then. He was very unhappy and he had been through a lot. He said that most of his family put so much pressure on him. I felt bad and I understood where he was coming from. It broke my heart to think that your own family would do that. 

We finished work and went to have dinner, Katakrui once again had his scarf on. "I've seen your face." I smiled, begging to eat some food. "W-what?" Katakuri stuttered. "I saw it when you were sleeping," I mumbled. "Why didn't you run or scream?" Katakuri asked. "Because it was cute." Katakuri took his scarf off and smiled at me, making me smile back. 

It's been two years since I got married to Katakuri, and they were the best two years of my life. I love my husband and I wouldn't change him for anyone. He treats me like I'm everything and I treat him like the most precious gem in the world. 

(A.N. The end is horrible, I know. But I got sick of writing it and most of my other stories are better. I mean, this story had so much potential but it just go bad so, here's a crappy story - sorry. If you'd like better stories then I have more ᓚᘏᗢ)

- The End -