Chapter One // Age 4

In a very well decorated room big enough to hold a party two little children sleep in each other's arms . There pail skin and white hair bending into the bed sheets perfectly. The youngest of the two started to wake and cuddled closer to the older. "Brother" The little girl asked in a small voice that was little more than a whisper. The boys face erupted into a smile as he opened his eyes to see identify violet eyes starting back at him. "I'm here" The boy spoke pulling the girl closer to him. Both quickly falling back asleep.

Not long after there was a knock at the door and a handmaiden walked in. Aerea hide her face in Deamon's chest not liking the intrusion. Deamon sensing his sisters distress glared at the women who shook slightly in fear. Despite his young age Deamon Targaryen was turning out to be a very scary and vicious boy when needed. "What do you want" His voice was quick and sharp while still remaining quite not wanting to frighten his sister. " It is time to woke up my Prince food has been brought for you and the princess" The women spoke quickly before bowing and scurrying out of the room.

Moments later the children were sitting in bed eating there food just enjoying each other's company. "Big brother can we go on a walk with Miraxes and Caraxes" Aerea asked with a sweet smile. Deamon smiled and nodded "yes but we'll have to sneak away from the Septa before they start our lessons for the day" Aerea nodded quickly before  burning  herself even close to her brother while he put a spoonful of eggs in her mouth.

When she was full and could no longer eat anymore Deamon finished the food of and got up. Quickly getting changed and helping his sister into her dress. "Come along before the Septa knocks. Well go through the secrets passages ok" Deamon said talking his sisters hand leading her towards a panel on the wall witch pops out.

Deamon sent a reassuring smile towards his sister when he felt her hand shake. She didn't like the dark or enclosed spaces. But she knew she was safe with Deamon. She followed Deamon closely making sure they were touching at all times. Aerea hated not touching him never mind not being with him. Whenever they had to be apart it was excruciating for her. She hated it and couldn't go for more than a few hours without having a full on break down.

Deamon looked back at her every couple of seconds to check that she was ok. "Where almost there see" Deamon pointed to the light coming from the sun through the cracks in the stone. "Just a few more moments" Deamon told her kissing her head. She gave a weak smile and let out a sigh of relief when they made it to the opening in the passage.

Aerea gave Deamon a big smile as he called for there dragons. Soon the two appeared and Aerea went over to her dragon giving her a hug. Well as best as she could with the size difference. She got her hands half way around her head giving Miraxes a kiss.

"Come on Sister we best start walking if you don't want the Septa to catch up to us" He told her with a gentle smile. She let out a small giggle walking next to the only person and dragons she cared about on this earth.