Chapter Seventeen // Memories

Daemon continued to stare at his wife as he was plagued by memories of there life together. He remembered when they were 15 and Aerea was about to have there first child. He couldn't help a small smile cross his face at the memory.

29 years ago

Aerea was sat down in a chair reading to Daemon in high Valeryion. She was heavy pregnant and this point and filled with nerves about being a mother. Daemons hand rudded up and down her arm as he listened to her speak. He loved it when she spoke in there mother tonge he found it so hot he coundnt help but be aroused. He pushed his wood into her back as she read. When she felt it she let out a small giggle and turned her head to look at him. "Deamon" She whined out. "I can't help it My love" Your just so beautiful and you sound so sexy" Daemons voice was thick with lust.

Aerea giggled as Daemon pushed his lips against hers. The quickly began to Peale each other's clothes of kissing and laughing while doing so. There smiles split into there faces as Daemon began to suck and lick Aerea neck. Daemon graded is length and was about to push into Aerea when she suddenly let out a painful grown.

Daemon pulled away his face laced with concern. "What's wrong? Are you ok" Deamon spoke frantically. "The baby" Aerea gritted out. Daemons eyes widened. "Now" Deamon spoke with surprise and worry.

"Yeah now" Aerea nodded. "Right well. Ok" Deamon looked frantic for a moment before picking up there clothes helping Aerea get changed leading her out of the library and towards there room.

Daemon looked down at Aerea concerned as a painful gasp left her mouth. "Right this saint working" Deamon said noting the slow pace they were walking at. Daemon picked up Aerea and started to run to there room. He wanted her to be as confterdul as possible.

Soon Deamon was pacing back and forth as Aerea sat on the bed. She was in pain and he didn't know how to take it away. It was killing him.

He quickly walked over to his wife and took her hand. Kissing her head and sending her a reassuring smile he spoke. "You can do this my love" Aerea looked into his eyes and nodded. Daemon was always right and if he said she was going to be ok then she would.

As the handmaiden told Aerea to push again Aerea screamed at her. "Fuck of you cunt" Deamon chucked at that his usael sweet and quite Aerea was shouting curse worlds.

"Come now my love. Will you push for me. I know you can. Here" Deamon said as he sat Aerea up and sat behind her. Wrapping his arms around her and kissing her head. "Is that better" He asked and she looked towards him. She nodded and pushed one more time before a loud babes cry erupted throw the air.

                -

Daemon wiped the tear from his cheek as he though about his wife. He was soon plunged into another memory.

23 years age

Daemon watch as his two oldest children Daeron who was 6 and Aerys who was 4 played in the sand. He tuned to see his wife holding a 1 year old Daemion. He was content with there life this was all he wanted. For Aerea and him to have lots of children and live out there bays at Dragon Stone. He tuned as Daeron let out a string of giggles. He had picked up a crab and watched as it wiggled about.

Aerys looked confused and turned to his mother. "What is that" He asked pointing the creature in Daerons hands. "It's a crab sweet boy" Aerea said as she reached a hand out to ruffle his hair. "Shall we eat" Daemon suggested as he heard his eldest sons stomach grumble. Aerea nodded looking to Daemon as she smiled at him.

There children quickly started to eat as food was laid out for them. "Slow down children. The food is not going anywhere" Daemon scolded them. Aerea let out a little giggle as she fed Daemion. Daemon looked up to her. Watching as the wind blow through her hair. She was whispering sweet things into there youngest sons ear as he ate some fruit. He had a little smile on his face showing of his cute baby teeth. Daemon let out a little breath at the sight. God he loved his wife.

5 years ago

Daemon walked in the garden with his wife as they talked the world away. Aerea was looking at a blue flower petal that had fallen on the floor infront of them. She stopped walking and just stared at it for a moment. She almost looked upset. "What's wrong my love" Deamon asked concern evident on his face. "The petal. Why would someone ruin something so Beautiful" Aerea asked her face stricken with hurt. Tears welled up in her eyes. "Hay bay it's ok breath love" Deamon told his wife pulling her into a hug. He was use to this by now. Aerea was very sensitive and the slightest thing could set her off. "Sometimes nature destroys Beautiful things so that we appreciate them while there with us" Deamon told his wife.

Daemon blinked away his tears and looked to his wife. She was as still as ever. "I don't want nature to destroy you. You're my everything. I don't think I can take life without you" Deamon croaked out.

A soft groan could be heard from the bed. At first he thought that it was just Aerys waking up but as Aerea's hand started to twitched Daemon shot up. "Aerea. Aerea" Deamon rushed over to her taking her face in his hands. He watched as her eyes fluttered open and he almost cried out.

"Deamon" She whispered out in a croaky voice. "Oh love. How I've missed you" Deamon said as he kissed his wife.