Chapter Eleven // 10 years later

Change is inevitable. A change from one season to the next, a change from day to day. The change from a child to and adult. Aerea was feeling that change. Her oldest child was now 29 her youngest 15. They were adults now. Aerion was already married. She had fallen in love with Jace Strong and they married as soon as they could.

Aerea was very happy for her . The Strongs were a very close family friend. Aerys and Rowin were in a relationship though it was hidden. Rowin acted as Aerys's sworn sword. Harwin Strong was Aerea's only friend who wasn't a Targaryen. She found his company calming he was a big teddy bear. Daemon found that Harwin was great to fight with. They often sparred and joked around. Lyonel Strong, Harwins father was now the hand of the king after an incident with Otto Hightower being burned alive by Caraxes after he called Aerea a simple idiot who wasn't all there.

Daenys had also married. She believed firmly in tradition. She refused to marry anyone who wasn't a Targaryen. Daemion and Daenys married. They were a great match. They loved each other and Daemion would never let anything happen to her.

Aelor had adapted well to loosing his sight. His dragon Arax was the size of a large dear which worked out well. He was small enough to be with Aelor at all times. Helping Aerea worry less. She knew nothing bad would happen to Aelor while Arax was there.

                  -

Aerea sat in a room with Rhaenyra having tea. They had been doing this frequently lately. Rhaenyra was coming closer to being crowned Queen. Viserys was getting older and Rhaenyra needed to start to prepare for becoming queen. Aerea had been giving her council and advice. Though most of the time they just sat in peaceful silence. Rhaenyra had two little boys Aegon and Viserys. So she didn't often get pease and quite.

"I just don't get it. It's like Daemon can read your mind. He always seems to know what your thinking" Rhaenyra told Aerea. Daemon had just left the go to the training grounds and Rhaenyra was shocked at how Daemon just knew what Aerea had wanted without her having to say anything.

Aerea gave a small smile. Most people didn't understand her relationship with Daemon. After all it was like no other. "Deamon and I are one in the same. There is us and then there is them" was all Aerea said before shipping her tea.

                 -

The sound of swords hitting each other could be heard throughout the training ground. The Youngest Princes were training. Aemond Viserys son, Aegon and Viserys  Rhaenyra sons. We're all standing and listening to Ser Criston Cole there teacher. Harwin and Daemon were watching there training. They had just finished a round of sparing in which Daemon won.

Harwin and Daemon walked over to Criston starting up a conversation after Criston sent the boys of to hit the hay man.

"The young Princes are coming along nicely aren't they" Harwin said putting his hand on Criston's shoulder. They had grown quiet close over the years. Both Criston and Harwin were guards of the twins younger children.

"I believe so. But Aemond seems to have a bit of a temper" Criston told the men. Who nodded. They already knew this. The boy was shaping up to be quiet the worry. He didn't have a dragon and he seemed to take it quite hard.

Aemond knocked into Aegon who was quite a bit smaller than him making him fall over. Aegon got up and pushed Aemond. "Boys boys stop this" Criston said firmly. They ignored him however and continued to fight.

Daemon stepped in pulling them apart because he was the only one who could do that without being told off. "You to need to stop this right now. Get ahold of yourselves. You Aegon will be king one day when your mother dies. You Aemond will be a knight fighting in wars. Stop this petty infighting" Daemon said sternly. Holding them both by the shoulder and sending them to the dragon pit.

This reminded him of when his children were young and were training. Though they never got into fights with each other. "We'll father still got it in you I see" Daemion had walked into the training ground seeing his father scold the two boys.

He did a slow clap and walked over to his father. "It never stops does it. Even after your children grow up" Daemon said in a laugh. Harwin joined in. "Believe me I know" That had the group laughing.

"Oh before I forget. Mother sent me here. She wants to see you" Daemion told Daemon patting him on the back and walking off again.
Daemon quickly headed over to see his wife.

                 -
Aelor sat in peace in the room library reading a book special made for him with raised bumps to follow the story along with. However he was disturbed by the door opening and the sound of his sisters giggles. Aerion's giggles to be exact. Aelor heard the muffled moans and hushed voices and Aerion's and her husband Jace shuffled into the room.

Aelor loudly cleared his throat to let them know he was here. Aerion snapped her head around as the two stopped the actions. "A-Aelor I didn't know you were in here" She flushed a crimson read. "Yes well I am so if you could please have sex with your husband somewhere else that would be great. Maybe in your shared room" Aelor deadpanned. "R-right sorry Aelor" Jace said before scuffling feet could be heard.

Jace and Aerion did move away however they didn't leave the room just moved further away. "Do you think he can hear us" Aerion whispered out with a breathy moan as Jace moved his hand to a certain spot. "We'll be fine. He can't hear us" Jace said confidently. "Believe it or not I'm blind not deaf. Go somewhere else if you want to have sex" Aelor said with an annoyed face.

Aerion flushed red and pushed her face into Jaces chest. "Sorry Aelor" Jace said before leading Aerion out and heading towards there room.

Like mother like daughter I guess

-

Aerea currently sat snuggles up against Daemon as she played with his hair. They hadn't had a lot of alone time together lately. So they were both enjoying the peace.

"Do you want to go for a walk in the garden my love" Deamon asked after a moment. Aerea shuck her head. "Later. Can you read to me" Aerea asked half asleep. She was sitting on his lap her head resting on his shoulder as her hand played with a plat she had put in.

Daemon graded the book and started to read lulling Aerea to sleep. She had exhausted herself to much. Daemon worried about her. She was far to pale and there were bags under her eyes. Daemon rubbed her back as he read. Taking a moment just to think of his sweet little wife and how much he loved her.