Chapter Two // Age 15

As the twins got older it become more obvious that they would never be apart. After Deamon got Caraxes to durn a man who tried to ask for Aerea's hand people realised that no one would come between them. And it would be easier for everyone involved to just leave them alone. They were soon betrothed which didn't make much of a difference because they were already in love and had been doing everything a married couple would do for years.

Said Twins were currently in a corner of the Library with Aerea butt naked pushed against a stack of books while Deamon fucked her. Just as Aerea was screaming in joy from her orgasm her other brother turned the corner and there eyes met.

Deamon quickly noticed that Aerea had gone from pure ecstasy to mortified in a moment. He looked up from her neck and saw there older brother. Now he normally wouldn't care but he knew Aerea was very shy and didn't like people to see her. So he quickly took action grabbing his fallen tunic and pulling in over his sister. Her face was bright red and she hide behind Deamon.

Viserys who stood there as red as a tomato was a little shocked. Not at the fact that his siblings were having sex that was already know but at the fact he hadn't noticed the loud screams of pleasure before now. He scolded himself for being so immersed in his book that he would walk in on this scene.

" OI! get out of here" Deamon spoke in an anger tone even though he knew it was there fault for having sex in such a public place he could help but get annoyed. Not only at the fact Viserys was just standing there staring mouth open like a fish but at the fact Aerea had to go through such embarrassment and humiliation. He grew more annoyed at his brother for not leaving as he felt Aerea's hands start to shake from were she held onto his back.

Deamon quickly moved forward and raised his fist. Punching his brother square in the jaw. Viserys quickly came back to reality and ran off. Despite him being older Deamon was very much the Dominant one in there Brotherly relationship. Not only because he was strong but also because he wasn't of weak spirit like Viserys was.

Deamon quickly turned around once Viserys ran off. He pulled a shacking Aerea into his arms. "I know my love. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry" He told her stoking her hair in an attempt to calm her. "Come on I'll help you put on your dress and we can go back to our room. You can start the new book you picked out yeah" Deamon spoke in a sweet and gentle voice soothing the girl. She looked up to Deamon with teary eyes. "Can I have tea too" She asked quietly. Deamon smile and put a hand on her cheek. "Of course" He kissed her forehead before picking up her dress from the floor helping her into it as he took his tunic of her.