Chapter Five // The tournament

Aerea passed up and down in hers and Daemon's room. She was very worried about him. He was going to compete in the jousting tournament. She couldn't stand the thought of him being in danger. It made her stomachs turn and her head pound. Daemon walked over to her. Putting his hands on her shoulders and looking into her eyes.

"It is all right my love. I would never leave you. You know that" Deamon spoke softly. He wouldn't do the torment but it was tradition for the prince to compete and there brother had asked him. They needed to stay on the good side of Viserys so he said yes. "It isn't good for the babe. Ok. Just breath. You'll be there the whole time. You will be able to see that I am alright and at any point you want to leave just call out to me and we will leave ok" Daemon spoke trying to calm his wife's worry.

She gave him a small nod putting her head onto his chest and listening to his breath go in and out. She soon calmed down as Daemon ruffed her back and hummed to her. Pulling her away she looked back up to him. Standing on her top toes and pushing his shoulders down she kissed him.
The kiss quickly become heated and soon clothes we're coming off.

Daemon guided Aerea towards the bed planting soft kisses on her neck and chest which left her gasping and moaning. "D-Daemon" Aerea let out a breathy moan as his lips latched onto her nipple. Gently tuging it with his teeth. "My love. I want you to ride me"

Those words sent Aerea into a frenzy of lust and love and soon she was sitting on Daemon riding him while he kissed her neck. letting out a cry of pleasure as they came together.

-

The tournament was loud and there were far to many people for Aerea's liking. She was sat next to Viserys and had Aerys on her lap. The rest of her children sat next to her. While her niece rhaenyra sat infront of her.

Aerea liked her niece a lot. She was a kind girl and she took pity on her for her father neglecting her to distracted by the thought of a son. She also liked rhaenyra because she wasn't hungry for power. She was perfectly content with just being who she was.

Aerys could tell his mother was very anxious so he sat and played with her hair. Trying to calm her down. It work a little. "Mother, why couldn't I participate in the tournament" Daemion asked. He was sitting just next to her Daenys hugging into his side. "Well you have to be a knight to participate or in your fathers case a prince" Aerea told her son smiling at him. "But I am a prince mother" He boy said with confidence. "Yes but your only 9 you have to at least be 16" Daemion went to say something but Aerea's oldest child Daeron cut her off. "Someone has to stay with mother and protect her. What about our sisters and brother. Father isn't here Little brother it is up to us" Daeron said sternly. Despite him only being 14 he was fiercely protective over his mother and siblings.

Daemion though for a moment. "Yes but what about Aerys he's here to. He's older than me shouldn't he be protecting us" Daemion asked. Aerea went to say something but her son beat her to it. "Aerys is like Mother. He needs protecting" Was all Daeron said. It seemed to work though because Daemion stopped asking questions and pulled his sister closer to him. He looked around suspiciously. Trying to see if anyone looked like they wanted to hurt his family. Aerea let out a small laugh. Daeron and Daemion were just like there father.