Chapter Seven // the step stones

A war had broken out in the step stones. Daemon and Aerea along with there children had went to sort it out. The younger children stayed in the camp the whole time while Daeron and Daemion fought on dragon back with there parents. Aerys stayed behind looking after the little ones.

-

Corlys, his son, brother and men stood around the war map with Deamon, Aerea and two of there children. They were talking about a battle strategy. They needed to take down the crad feeder it had been 3 years and they were running out of supply's.

The young Laenor had suggested that they use a bate to lure the crad feeder out and then burn them all down. The did have quiet a few dragons. 5 out of the 8 dragons the twins had were old enough to be in battle. Even though only 4 of them had riders Liraxes Aerys dragon could still be in the battle without his rider. The other dragons from the sea snakes side also gave them an added advantage.

Laenor had volunteered Daemon for the job. Aerea protested but Daemon knew it was the only way. It made Aerea sick at the thought of losing him.

Aerea pulled Daemon into there tent. "You can't go. What happens if you get hurt or worse" Aerea was visibly shacking. Daemon quickly pulled her closer to him. "No no my love. I will be fine I promise. Caraxes will be on the cliff ready to get me if anything goes wrong ok" Daemon tried to sooth her. She shook her head burying herself further into Daemons chest. He stroked her hair. "Come on my love. I promise it will be fine. If I do this we can go home. Our children can get away from this awful places and we can be left alone in dragon stone. Remember. How it use to be" Daemon encouraged her. Pulling her closer and kissing her.

He tried to pull away but she didn't let him. "No" Was all she said before taking off his top. He laughed helping her with her dress in between kisses.

Within moment Deamon was inside her holding her up with his arms on her ass and her legs wrapped around his waist. Aerea let out a breathy moan as Daemon hit that oh so sweet spot within her.

She was screaming his name while he rammed her full. It was a good thing there children were out getting food otherwise they would have heard them because Aerea was incapable of being quiet.

Daemon finished sucking on her neck lifting her of his cock making Aerea wine in protest. "Don't worry my love" Deamon told her as he laid her down on the bed. He pushed back into her continuing at his previous pace. They were soon coming together.

Aerea laid in his arms breathing ragged. "You better come back to me" She whispers. Daemon looked down to her. "Always" He told her bringing her back in to a kiss.

                 -

Daemon walked across the sand looking at all the half rotting corpses nailed to posts. He was going to enjoy this. He loved battle. He loved killing people. Especially people who put his wife in danger. And this war had put her in danger. Despite her only even fighting on dragon back he still saw it as dangerous.

He relish the moment his sword hit another. When it sunk into flesh or cut off a head. It brought him peace. His smile grew as the dragons circled. Burning the men to ash. Soon he saw his son fighting alongside him. Despite having dragons they enjoyed a good fight just as much as he did. Opting to be down here with him instead of the skys.

A man who Daemon was fighting suddenly fell to the ground as his oldest son through a knife at his skull. "Thank you" Daemon told his sun who quickly engaged in a fight with another man. He heard a ruff Your welcome come from his son before his attention turned back to the battle. Picking another opponent to fight and killing him. The battle went on for hours. Dragons flow above and soklder fought below. Finally Deamon took the head of the crad feeder.

They had a big celebration once everyone was cleaned up. The twin, there children and the sea snakes family were all seated on a long table at the front of the celebration.

"My love. It is finally over and we can go home again" Daemon smiled at his wife who was currently feeding there youngest son Aelor. Aerea looked up and smiled at him. "Thank you for coming back safe and ending this awful war" Aerea told him before planting a quick kiss on his lips. Daemon just smiled at her before getting pulled into a conversation by Daenys and Aerion.

Aerea looked around her. She saw her children dancing and laughing. They were happy and safe. It made her feel content with the world. The 3 year old Aelor made a grabby hand at his mother. Trying to get her attention so she would continue feeding him. She let out a small chuckle and poked his chubby cheeks.