A Normal Beginning

2500 years ago - The First Annex

Voided Chomik: Welcome everybody to the court of darkness. Today we will decide the fate of a fellow citizen of light that goes by the name of Stratosphere Chomik. He has killed five members of the Elite Darkness and according to the law, he should be put to death. The decision goes over to our lord and leader, Blackhole Chomik.

Blackhole Chomik: For the murder of 5 of our lovely members of the Elite Darkness, I sentence Stratosphere Chomik to death.

The Chomedian grabs his lance and is about to stab it into Stratosphere Chomik, when an alarm starts playing.

Voided Chomik: Court will continue the next day.

Voided and Blackhole walk over to another room.

Voided: What is happening?

Blackhole: It seems a bunch of members of the Protectors of Light are trying to infiltrate this place.

Voided: How many are there exactly?

Blackhole: Five, it seems they brang the best of the best.

Voided: Will we need to activate protocol 16?

Blackhole: Yes. NotHcom, activate protocol 16

NotHcom: Activating protocol 16.

Blackhole: NotHcom, activate cameras.

NotHcom: Activating cameras.

Present Day

Thomas Moore has had enough of everything, every single day he had less and less motivation to wake up. He decided he had to do something, so he bought a boat and decided that he will simply sail off. He didn't know where, he simply would. And so he did.

Two Days Later

Thomas took off his backpack and got out a packet of pills. This was new technology that could let you survive without food or water for over 2 months with simply 1 bottle. He took out 1 pill and quickly swallowed it. He felt a bit dizzy afterwards. He began to lay down and try to fall asleep. 

Thomas was woken up by a loud screeching noise. He realized that the bright blue sky, has changed into pitch black. He could barely see anything and he began to panic.

Suddenly a giant creature with big tentacles jumped out of the water. One of the tentacles swung at him and the boat was broken into half. Thomas fell into the water and he dived deep so that the monster wouldn't see him. 

The monster suddenly squirted a dark foggy mist, and Thomas began to choke. Water started flowing into him and he fell unconscious.

When Thomas woke up, he realized he was laying on grass. He could feel a big shadow going across him, and when he tried to stand up, he noticed a figure, like a humanoid hamster, standing beside him.

???: Who are you?

Thomas tried to quickly run away but his legs hurt and he tripped onto the grass. The figure started walking towards him and Thomas took a knife out of his bag.

Thomas: What sort of monster are you?

???: Monster? Perhaps that is what I would call you, if nobody told me what humans were. Anyways how did you make it to this place. Apparently, the last time a human was here, was maybe back in the 3rd mag.

Thomas: I was on a boat, and then the sky turned black, and a giant tentacle monster attack me. Then I fell into the water and I fell unconscious.

???: Well anyways, welcome to Chomikland, I'm a chomik and everything else here is a chomik, except for now it seems I am the only chomik here. A war happened in this place recently. Or well I don't know if you could call it recently, it was back in the first annex of the 6th mag. Now we are in the third annex, or for you two thousand five hundred years later.

Thomas: So this is some land where hamster human thingys live and then a war happen and now you are the only one left?

???: Well no, because of how the war was going, a mage by the name of the Archangel froze every chomik in this world. But it seems that you coming here made me become unfrozen.

Thomas: Is there a way to get out of here?

???: Back into the human world, I'm not sure. Anyways, since you unfroze me, perhaps you will be able to do so to the others. Maybe then this place will become a bit more lively. Here, I'll take you over to my house. It's not that far away from here.

Thomas: Alright then.