Teamwork Makes The Dreamwork

2500 years ago - The First Annex

Before this day, The Residence of Darkness was attacked many times. Every single attempt at destroying it ended up failing and many Protectors of Light ended up dead. But even though this was the case, they never gave up.

Today five of the best of the best were attempting to breach the Residence of Darkness. But what they weren't expecting, was that Blackhole Chomik increased security. He made a robot by the name of NotHcom and created 31 protocols designed to protect the area.

At that moment in time, Blackhole activated protocol 16, a protocol which caused many indestructible pillars that shot out lasers, to appear all over the Residence of Darkness. This would make reaching the designated goal even harder then it already was.

In charge of the attack was the mage known as the Archangel. When the lasers started firing he created a protective shield around everyone. They proceeded to go through hallway A1 without any damage but archangel was finding it harder and harder to keep the shields up.

As they were heading down hallway A3 a laser shot itself at Devoted Chomik. Archangel found this too much for him and Devoted Chomiks shield disappeared. But Devoted Chomik knew some magic of his own, and he began chanting a spell. Slowly a shield started appearing around Devoted Chomik.

Present Day

Thomas and the humanoid hamster creature walked over to the house.

Thomas: Nice house you've got here.

The house wasn't too big. There was only one room with a bed, a shelf, a sink and then a place to cook food. There was also a small side room where the toilet was. 

???: So my name is Normal Chomik and I live here alongside everyone else. And we all mostly live in peace, except like any place we need a leader. There are I guess what you could call 2 main leaders in this land. God Chomik and Blackhole Chomik. But then Blackhole Chomik got tired of ruling together with God Chomik so he decided to become the one and only leader. And God Chomik didn't want that so a giant war happened. And the war was going very very badly with tons and tons of deaths so a mage by the name of the Archangel froze everyone. Then you came here and now I'm unfrozen and as far as I'm aware that would be too big of a coincidence. So since you seem to be stuck here for the rest of your life, perhaps you would want to help me restore peace to this place.

Thomas: I mean having other living beings other than you around here would probably make it better, if I'm to stay here for the rest of my life.

Normal Chomik: Well I'm not sure if you have a choice about that last part but okay.

Thomas: So well what is our side on this war. Like are we team God Chomik or Blackhole Chomik or something.

Normal Chomik: Well I'm what you would call team neutral, so I say for now we just try to bring back as many chomiks as we can. Perhaps we could start with my wife, her name is Scarlet of The Parachomiks and she was one of the members of the Protectors of Light. She's gonna know all the chomiks that are important and all the ones that aren't.

Thomas: Alright then.