A Glitch In The System

2500 years ago - The First Annex

Archangel, Devoted and the rest of the Protectors of Light ran down further down the Residence of Darkness. They were getting closer and closer to making it into the main area but even Devoted was beginning to run out of energy. Suddenly Devoted Chomik tripped causing his shield to break. 

Devoted: I can't make it any further, you need to go on without me!

Chomik of Extraterrestrial Enchantment: No! I am not leaving without you! We already lost too many!

He starts trying to cast an enchantment to save Devoted but just then one of the pillars starts targeting Devoted. He prepares to get shot but then suddenly the pillar explodes!

Devoted: What just happened!

Archangel: I think the the pillars just broke, quick we need to make it to the main room before any other security measures get activated, we might finally have a chance!

Present Day

Normal Chomik was explaining to Thomas how the world of Chomikland works as they were walking over to try to save his wife Scarlet of The Parachomiks. The main island where everyone lived was split into 18 different areas where different types of chomiks could live. The area they were currently in and where Normal Chomik lived was known as Spawn. This was the central area of Chomikland and everyone was welcome here.

Normal Chomik: My job in this society is to introduce people visiting from other worlds! Even though this is where most chomiks live, the Chomikland is ginormous and there are many different worlds that chomiks live in. The second biggest area is probably the Revamp Realm. It was made during the war so that chomiks who didn't want to have anything to do with it could continue to live normally!

The Spawn area was divided into four different sections to make sure there is a place where every type of chomik can stay if they are visiting. The area they were just in was the area belonging to Normal Chomik. Beside his house there was a small pond where water chomiks could stay. Scarlet of the Parachomiks lived over in her own area. It consisted of a hill with a tower on top of it

Normal Chomik: Scarlet lives on top of that tower. To make it there you must prove yourself worthy by climbing to the top. I think if you want to save her you will need to make it up there.

Thomas started trying to climb up. The tower was very tall and there was no entrance except for a few poles that you could use to climb your way up. Thomas wasn't very good at this sort of thing but he decided to try to make it up there anyways.

He starts climbing up and goes very slowly to try not to fall. He managed to make it to the second section of the tower. There were only 3 so surely this couldn't go wrong. He slowly makes it up and finally makes it to a section where there is a platform for him to stand on. 

Normal Chomik: Go on! You can do it!

Thomas is almost there. He has one last jump he has to do and he makes it. He climbs to the top of the tower and then a chomik covered in a bright shade of red jumps at him.