They Say He Has No Soul

2550 Years Ago - The First Annex

Developer: No matter what I tell them, they will not flee the area, they have been living there for years and they do not want to leave.

???: They do not flee yet I cannot just leave them to their doom.

Developer: This is a foolish plan, I already discussed it with God and he said that such a risk must not be taken.

???: If that is what he says then he does not care about his followers for a true leader would care about the destruction of even the smallest nation.

Developer: So no matter what I say you will become just like the one who has no soul.

???: That is but a rumour.

Developer: And how why would you know such a thing.

???: For I have found another just like him, and they say that the one they call the one without a soul is as normal as any other.

Developer: You say you know of another just like him, and in that case why will you not get their help.

???: I will not ask for their help for reasons known only to me and to them.

Developer: This is foolishness, I will have nothing to do with this.

???: Then go. 

Present Day

Thomas: So this is the Blocky area, it's quite colorful, not something you would see usually in the real world.

Zig: So you see, the thing is that most of us chomiks here have never actually seen the human world so we can't really make a comparison, but from what we have heard I guess colorful wouldn't be the right word to describe it.

Scarlet: Actually there were two.

Zig: Oh really and what is this history class, I didn't want to get in the specifics of that.

Scarlet: Alright, well I do.

Thomas: Who were they.

Scarlet: Well this is more a myth then anything, but it is a myth with quite a bit of substance, so it is often found in history books.

Normal: Are you talking about the Twins of Everything.

Scarlet: Yes, Emceptional and ChobaloPL, it is said that they are the children of Everything, the creator of the Chomikland, and that they were the first chomiks to ever step foot in the land. This is way before the invention of writing, which is considered the start of The First Annex also known as the golden age of the Chomikland. Hundreds of years before the start of The First Annex, it is said that for whatever reason, they fled to the human world in the form of humans. 

Zig: Cool history lesson, but anyways where is this place that you said we are going to be going to.

Scarlet: You are telling me you never heard of the Celestial Dome.

Zig: Oh I did but I never really paid attention to how you get there.

Scarlet: Well we are going to have to climb all the way up that crane

Zig: Oh how are we going to climb up there, it looks pretty high.

Scarlet: This is how.

Scarlet reaches into the air and then grabs on to some invisible object.

Zig: Woah, how did you do that.

Scarlet: It's called a trick of the trollmik.

Normal: Trollmik loves pulling tricks on other people, be prepared to trust nothing once we make it to his area.

Dark Matter: My dear friend, how it hurts to see you reduced to such a state, but his power was too much for us and we were turned into simple minions. But thankfully there is a solution, a new arrival has arrived in the Chomikland, and he wields a power he doesn't know of, and together we will be able to return to our formed glory.

Dark Matter: But I must be careful, for if i visit them during a time where I am unable to control the darkness, the party of four will not be able to defeat me.

???: You know it can't hear you right.

Dark Matter: How dare you speak to me that way, the only reason you are even here is because of a mistake.

???: I might be a mistake but that doesn't mean I can't be helpful, let me join you, the darkness is stronger in you then in me so it will be easier for me to speak with them.

Dark Matter: I want nothing to do with you, do you understand.

Suddenly a loud scream can be heard in the distance.

Dark Matter: Quick, we need to get out of here. It has seen us.