Affinity Towards Oxygen

2450 Years Ago - The First Annex

Developer: So despite everything you said about wanting to stay behind, in the heat of the moment you decided to flee, just like the coward I knew you were.

Color Wheel: And what are you going to do about it? Or are you just here to judge me.

Developer: Well because you were so stubborn about evacuating the Paracosm, I wanted to come tell you what the consequences are.

Color Wheel: Oh you think you have the right to give me a punishment for what I did?

Developer: No, I'm not doing anything like that, I just wanted to ask, do you know what the Elite Darkness is?

Color Wheel: Isn't that like some religious cult, that worship the Dark Kanzen Being. I think I remember them starting a fire at one of the temples to God Chomik or something like that.

Developer: Yeah, they burnt down the Eastern Temple of The Asotorian Faith. Anyways because Blackhole managed to make it to the center of The Abyss, they now think of him as the messanger for the Dark Kanzen Being.

Color Wheel: And how is that of any relevance at all?

Developer: Well considering Blackhole is no longer sane, it would not be hard to get him to come over to their belief. And imagine if one of our leaders became a member of a religious cult.

Color Wheel: Well can't you do something about it?

Developer: Me? No I want you to do someth-

Suddenly Color Wheel jumped out of his seat and took out a scepter, putting it right against Developer.

Color Wheel: I know what you've been doing. You have poisoned our water supply thinking we wouldn't notice, and now you thought that using that drug you would be able to convince me to do whatever I have in mind. Well guess what, I haven't fallen for your trick.

Developer: Oh so you've noticed the A16 type drug we've put into your water. I didn't think you were smart enough for that. Usually by the time the victim notices, the drug already reacted with the air molecules causing the victim to no longer be able to think for themselves.

Color Wheel: You seem awfully calm right now.

Developer: Look behind you.

Present Day

Normal: Welcome to Trollmik's Domain, the place where Trollmik is free to do all his wacky shenanigans.

Scarlet: Yes, everybody should watch out and let me lead, this place might look straightforward but there are plenty of places you can fall through and plenty of invisible paths.

Zig: Oh, one of Chomarxes mates, their name was Chomplexuality, actually past through this area once. Chomarx told me all about how annoying Trollmik is and how when Chomplexuality almost fell to his death, Trollmik just laughed.

Thomas: Why would he laugh at such a terrible thing?

???: We do a little trolling.

Thomas: Huh...

???: What I said is that we call that thing, we do a little trolling.

Scarlet: So you are the chomik that is behind this area.

Trollmik: Who else would I be, definitely not my evil twin brother Trollgemik, I hate that dude.

Trollmik: I can't believe I'm free after all this time, what a mess that was, not being able to do a little trolling whenever I felt like it.

Zig: Oh I'm very sorry to interrupt you, but like can you let us go?

Trollmik: No.

Zig: Oh okay, thank you.

Suddenly Scarlet took out a massive blade, it had a shiny scarlet glow radiating from it, and raised it.

Scarlet: Are you sure you want to do this? We don't have much time for what you call, we do a little trolling.

Trollmik: Oh how threatening, unfortunately, I'm the one in control here.

A wall opens up and a giant row of levers appears, Trollmik, activates one of them and then the floor opens up beneath him and he falls.

Trollmik: Wait, I was supposed to activate the other one!

After a few seconds, a loud thud could be heard.

Thomas: Is he okay?

Zig: So umm, I'm not an expert in like physics and stuff, but that fall sounded like it was pretty big.

Scarlet: Something is wrong, Trollmik wouldn't have just fell right into his own trap. Or is this what happens when you spend 2500 years being frozen.

The group continued on ahead, looking out for fake floors, walls, hidden passageways and other tricks that Trollmik had in store for his visitors.

Scarlet: So this is it. The portal to make it to Trollhatten. We are one step closer to making it to Devoted Chomik, and then maybe we can begin our journey to rescue God Chomik.

Normal: For anybody worried, Trollhatten, despite it's name, is actually a perfectly normal city that is entirely free of trolls, and anyways like Scarlet said, soon we will be in the Celestial Dome.

Zig: Oh man, this is like so cool. Chomarx being one of Egg Hunt's eggs and stuff like that, always got to go visit all these cool places, but usually I had to stay behind.

Trollmik: Y'all are so boring, can you just step through the portal already or something.

Scarlet: Did you not have enough of us yet?

Trollmik: Don't act so tough, just admit that you really thought I was dead. The great Scarlet of the Parachomiks, got epicly trolled, by Trollmik himself.

Scarlet: Watch out before I cut that little throat of yours.

Trollmik: Man, since when are Protectors of Light so aggressive, there is nothing light about what you just said.

Scarlet: Just get out of our way.

Scarlet pushed Trollmik to the side, and then she and the others stepped through the portal, on their way to Trollhatten.