A Battle In The Sky

2500 years ago - The First Annex

They all ran and made it over to the main room. Here many chomiks were waiting for the execution of Stratosphere. Suddenly, Blackhole walked into the room.

Blackhole: Oh and what do you think you are doing.

The room suddenly turns into darkness and the only people there are Blackhole and the Protectors of Light. 

Blackhole: Even though I killed so many of your kind, you just will not give up will you. You're getting desperate, sending the Archangel is not a good idea.

Then Blackhole creates a giant blackhole and the chomiks start getting sucked in.

Archangel, Devoted and Chomik of Extraterrestrial Enchantment all use the most of their power to stop getting sucked in.

Blackhole: You aren't gonna make it out alive.

Present Day

Normal Chomik: Hey! Is everything okay up there?

Scarlet: What the hell is going on! I was fighting up in The World Tree, and then I fell and I thought I was going to die but then suddenly I blacked out, and now I'm here.

Normal Chomik: Well it's a long story.

Normal Chomik, Scarlet and Thomas walk back to Normal Chomik's house. On the way, Normal Chomik starts explaining what happened. After that Scarlet explained what she was doing.

Scarlet: I was up in The World Tree...

Thomas: What is that?

Scarlet: The world tree is one of the many worlds the chomiks live in apart from this main area. It is a home for medieval type chomiks to live in. It is protected by the power of the Glyphic Legend. The Elite Darkness was planning to assassinate him. This would bring chaos to the entire World Tree. Me along with three other Protectors of Light, Midsummer, Sword who both lived their and Globik who had massive knowledge of the area due to being Chomikland's cartographer.

Scarlet: We made it to the secret residence of Glyphic Legend but the Elite Darkness was already there, Galactic and Luminous Vapor. Glyphic Legend was easily fighting them off but currently there were only two of them. Galactic was creating a portal through the Galaxy so that more could come. We ran over to Galactic to try and stop him but at that time Luminous Vapor release his vapor. The vapor was deadly and if we got near we would die.

Scarlet: Midsummer was blessed by the power of Kryrulla, the Goddess of Midsummer. He used the power of the sun to get rid of the vapor. At that time Sword ran over and using his impressive sword fighting skills started fighting with Luminous Vapor. Then me and Midsummer ran over to Galactic but it was too late. The other Elite Darkness reached here. Then a massive fight broke out. I don't remember what happened just that I got flung outside and I started falling down The World Tree. I remember I thought that I was going to die but somehow I guess Archangel must have froze everyone just as I was falling. 

Since Thomas had the ability to bring back chomiks, Scarlet instantly tried to get him to join the Protectors of Light but Thomas wanted to know if this was the correct team to join.

Scarlet: The darkness deserves no mercy. Blackhole ruled the world evenly with God but he got greedy. He started kidnapping members of the light and making them join his team. He converted rulers of all the main areas joined by the light. He was planning to secretly gain control without anyone even finding out, but what he didn't know is that God knew this whole time.

Scarlet: One of the chomiks that Blackhole tried to convert was Apartmik. He was the leader of the Apartment area, the most populated area on the main island of Chomikland. But what Blackhole didn't know was that the chomik who he converted wasn't actually Apartmik but Devoted, the leader of the Celestial Dome and also a close friend of God.

Scarlet: God went over to the Residence of Darkness and a massive fight happened. But blackhole was stronger then God. Blackhole defeated God and then hid him in a maximum security prison, and put him behind 3 locks. 

Thomas: So what is the plan.

Scarlet: We were losing the war but know that every chomik is gone we can be capable of bring back the one weapon that lets us have a chance. If we bring back God Chomik we might still have a chance of winning

Thomas: Do you know where he is hidden?

Scarlet: No but I know somebody who definitely knows, and that is Devoted. He knows everything about God.

Thomas: How do we find Devoted?

Scarlet: We will have to make our way over to the Celestial Dome. Most chomiks use intergalactic travel to make it to the different worlds but ever since the war started, members of the light weren't allowed to use it due to Galactic Chomik being on the dark side. Thankfully in case of emergency, every world has a portal available to it. The one to Celestial Dome is actually hidden in a different world known as Trollhatten. If we want to make it to Celestial Dome that is where we are going to have to reach first.