Scarlet Of The Parachomiks

2550 Years Ago - The First Annex

"The Paracosm was once known as a colorful place where all chomiks belonging to the rainbow could live peacefully, but for the past few years they have been living in fear of being devoured by The Abyss yet despite this none of the inhabitants of the land are deciding to evacuate. If The Abyss was to destory The Paracosm this would be the first time such an event happened in over 2000 years."

Color Wheel Chomik: We will not leave this place, we have been living here for hundreds of years, do you understand, most of us have never been outside this place.

Developer: If you stay here you are all going to die, I have prepared a realm just like this, if you do not decide to evacuate the realm, at least give your people a choice.

Color Wheel Chomik: Fine, but most of us are going to want to stay.

Red: You are the youngest chomik in this area, you should move to the new realm, you will be able to adapt easily.

Scarlet: I can't go without you.

Red: I am very old Scarlet, if I have to go I want to do so in my own home.

Scarlet runs out of her house and tries to make it to the Main Sector of The Paracosm, where a line of evacuees, mostly younger chomiks just like her are waiting for Developer to take them to the new realm.

Saturated: I can't believe Developer managed to convince Color Wheel to let us go.

Scarlet: You look awfully happy to leave behind your home.

Saturated: I for one am not someone who would like to be destroyed by The Abyss.

Developer: Are you sure you want to do this.

Blackhole: I thought you said you wanted nothing to do with this.

Developer: I don't but also your failure would mean that we would lose one our two rulers, that would have quite a big impact, bigger then deaths of a few chomiks.

Blackhole: I am the only chance at stopping The Abyss, I must try.

Developer: Before you go, God wanted me to show you something.

Blackhole: Another one of the things he kept from me I'm assuming, he loves doing that and then saying that we are equals.

Developer takes out a note and gives it to Blackhole.

Developer: Read it once I go, I'm sure God doesn't want me to see what it says.

Developer: Anyways since this will be probably the last time I will see you, I will just say that I didn't regret you being the leader, I just think you care too much about things that you shouldn't. God only makes sure the Chomikland stays intact, the deaths of a few chomiks aren't going to affect anyone.

As Developer walked out of the room, Blackhole opened the envelope.

Scarlet, Saturated and the rest of the chomiks of The Paracosm were waiting in line, suddenly Color Wheel appeared in front of them.

Saturated: Come to say goodbye, has he.

Scarlet: You should be nicer to our leader.

Saturated: It's hard to lead something when you are dead.

Color Wheel: Dear inhabitants of The Paracosm, I am here to announce some amazing news. Our ruler Blackhole, said he will enter the Abyss, and stop it from entering The Paracosm.

Saturated: What nonsense, I thought everyone who entered The Abyss died.

Scarlet: What about Dark Matter Chomik.

Saturated: Who's that.

Scarlet: And this is why you pay attention in class.

Developer: Who told you about this, this was supposed to be a secret, a last resort, now nobody is going to go to the new realm.

Color Wheel: Like what should have happened in the first place. If Dark Matter was able to survive The Abyss. The surely our leader will be able too.

Developer: You know absolutely nothing about The Abyss.

And so Blackhole, wandered through nothingness for what felt like days, as in The Abyss, time past differently. He encountered many strange things and fought with indescribable forces when finally he made it. The center of The Abyss. A place that little have ever made it to.

Dark Matter: Welcome, Blackhole.

Blackhole: Hello, Dark Matter, I appreciate you sending your friend over to me. Without him I would have likely not been able to make it here.

Dark Matter: Everything can still go wrong, to control The Abyss you will have to become a Kanzen of dark matter. If you are not able to control it, you will either die or you will become insane. You will lose all form of rational thinking. Both of these outcomes could be bad for the sake of Chomikland.

Blackhole: I am ready.

Scarlet was waiting at the evacuation center to see what was going to happen next. Many of the evacuees believed that Blackhole wont be able to stop The Abyss and that they should move on with this place. But others believed there was a chance.

Suddenly after three long hours of waiting, waiting to see what the fate of her home would be. Blackhole made it out of The Abyss.

Blackhole: Greeting everybody, My name is Blackhole, I am your leader, and as your leader I will save you from your impending doom. I will control The Abyss, and move it back underneath, so that it doesn't disturb you for years to come.

Blackhole Chomik created a giant blackhole behind him and started floating. The blackhole started sucking in The Abyss. He was destroying it.

Saturated: Now I know, I don't pay attention during lessons, but I thought that matter can't be destroyed, so what is the blackhole doing with it.

Scarlet: I don't know.

The Abyss started shrinking and was lower than Scarlet ever saw it before. Finally the Blackhole stopped sucking and then all of the void that was in The Abyss went into Blackhole.

Blackhole: And just like that, everyone is safe once again.

And then he exploded.

Galactic: Quick everyone get into my portal.

In just seconds most of her home that she lived in for many years got destroyed by The Abyss. People she knew, gone.

Saturated: Go on, get in.

Saturated grabbed her and pulled her into the portal.

She thought that surely such an explosion one couldn't survive. But just as she exited the portal and appeared in her new home, She saw Blackhole, standing there with a look of sadness, but it didn't last long, because right after that, all she saw was anger.