The Story so Far

RECAP

William Smith, a human from the late 21st century suddenly found himself in the world of Osteria, A planet with two orbiting moons, a world where magic and science coexist, and nations with access to late World War 2 technology in this New World, a nation rises to grasp the Future. The United Federation.

The United Federation, a Federal constitutional Monarchy actively shapes the future of the world of Osteria, Through Interventions and Diplomatic Initiatives, and through the might of its armies and the wits of its diplomatic corp, the Federation rises among the ranks of the great power with William at the helm as the monarch of the United Federation.

During its existence, it forges ties with the nations of the world. The Federal Union of Francia, a nation created from the ashes of the Francian Empire after the successful intervention of the United Federation sees the young Arianne Chastain sitting on the throne of the Federal Union of Francia. 

meanwhile in another continent The United Kingdom of Albion, a nation that controls the entire continent of Neros. The United Federation fought to defend all of civilization from the Abyss, an ancient and multiversal Threat. The United Federation fought in the streets of Camelot and Newport. the battle ultimately ended with the Federation emerging victorious while gaining information about the capability of the abyss.

after the annihilation of the abyssal forces during the first abyssal incursion, the world remains relatively calm but it is shattered when two new lands appeared on planet Osteria, The continental United States of America and the Continent of Yashmin.

quickly the great powers scrambled to slice up the continent of Yashmin whose nation are merely armed with cannons and muskets with a low understanding of quantum field manipulation the whole continent of Yashmin was carved through force or by diplomatic means

meanwhile, the United States of America found itself in a new world with no allies or contacts but the United Federation is the first to offer an olive branch which the new nation from planet Earth accepted thus creating a special relationship between the Federation and the Americans.

the abyss once again emerged in the city of Los Angeles, a city in the continental United States of America. The sudden emergence of the abyss started the Los Angeles Crisis where the combined Federation and American forces are able to hold the abyss back and eventually retake the city alongside a coalition of nations but not before leveling the entire city. Thus for the first time in centuries, the mainland United States became a battleground.

The Abyss would eventually return thus starting the second abyssal war, compare to the last incursions the abyss simultaneously attacked across multiple fronts, and for the first time since the creation of the United Federation, A city has become a battleground, the city of El Dorado, once a jewel in the desert was turned into a warzone where the combined Federation and American forces fought the abyss

all over the world except for the continent of Yashmin, the rest of the great powers fought the abyss, the Minerva Steel and Coal Union was created by the Imperium of Lorent, Commonwealth of Astra, Yamato, Imperial State of Soren and the Germania Kaiserreich. The organization is created to streamline the distribution of resources needed in the war effort.

the very nature of the total war against the abyss gave way to a mutual understanding between nations which resulted in the creation of the Organization of Free Nations, an organization created to facilitate unity and cooperation between nation-states while also preventing wars between the member states. Another organization that was created was the Global Defense Initiative, a global military alliance that is the unified military of the Organization of Free Nations.

after four years of hard fighting, the second abyssal war comes to an end with the international coalition victorious with Liam, the ruler of the abyss slain by William Smith but during the war buried past is discovered.

William Smith, the emperor of the United Federation uncovers the truth that he himself is a product of Liam, a result of the action done by John, the observer of the multiverse through his action the creation of the United Federation is guaranteed

along with the war against the abyss. an endless cycle of war between the Federation and the abyss. the United Federation is a nation that was not created yesterday rather the first iteration of the United Federation was created by William a very long time ago.

The current version of the United Federation and the abyss is weakened by the endless cycle of war and the current generation will decide the outcome of the war. with the demise of Liam, the Federation and her allies emerged victorious,

the world celebrated with William marrying Elly O'Connor all seems perfect, a world in a state of peace looking towards the stars but Liam despite being killed in the duel of fates

gave one last parting gift to the entire organization of Free Nations, A gift of the dead universe but John intervened thus transporting the entire Organization of Free Nations to planet Earth.

The story begins with the OFN arriving at the dawn of a new century on Planet Earth. 

END OF RECAP 

Authors Notes

Ocean + Antarctica  Areas

Ocean + Antarctica Areas

Pacific Ocean = 165 200 000

Atlantic Ocean = 106 500 000

Indian Ocean = 70 560 000

Artic Ocean + Antartica = 20 330 000 + 13 660 000 = 33 990 000

Total Area =  376 250 000

Continents of Osteria

Neros = 15 210 000 (based around Europe) = Atlantic Ocean

Minerva = 20 570 000 (Base around Europe) = Atlantic Ocean

Edelweiss = 12 526 000 (Base around the continental USA) = Arctic + Antarctica

Yashmin = 25 370 000 (based on Africa) = Pacific Ocean

Sofia = 10 235 860 (based around Australia) = Indian Ocean

Silvia = 9 617 930 (based around Australia) = Arctic + Antarctica

Total Area = 93 529 790

final summation 

(Ocean + Antarctica Areas) - Continent of Osteria = 282 720 210 

Summary 

New Continental Land Area = 223 623 874 = 43.8%

water surface area = 286 476 226 = 56.2%

Total Land Area of Earth = 510 100 100.