A Brave New World: Welcome to Earth

Galveston Station, State of Texas, 

the United States of America,

January 01, 2000 AD /1910 I.C.E, 2:00 am. 

Galveston Station, a military installation belonging to the United States Coast Guard before the organization of Free nation was transferred to planet Earth, the home reality of the United States of America, Galveston Station has been expanded in size to accommodate future operations inside of the gulf of Mexico. 

"so people welcome to Earth, " the captain of the Frigate belonging to the United States Coast Guard stated while standing inside the command bridge and looking at the dark skies of the first day of the 21st century on planet Earth, "what do you think is the year? " he inquired while looking at a crew member that is standing beside him. 

"Who knows, " he replied before extending his hand suddenly a wooden sword materialized and he quickly grabbed it, "it seems that we can still use magic, " he jokingly pointed out before chuckling, "you know the Federation really pissed that we are calling it magic, " he stated. 

"Calling it quantum field manipulation is quite a mouthful, " another crew member interjected while looking at the horizon and seeing the calm waves, "if I am correct this should be the gulf of Mexico, " he remarked, "we should call it the gulf of America. " 

after a few seconds a young woman in her early 30s materialized beside the warship commander, "sir order is for us to move out, " the young woman, an integrated artificial intelligence unit assigned to the frigate speaks, " two hundred nautical miles, " she informs them of the exclusive economic zone of the United States of America. 

"well we can be sure that the Mexicans are about to have a rude awakening, " the frigate commander replied before turning his head towards the helmsman, "fifteen knots let us spin the ship up, " he commanded. 

"yes sir, " the helmsman replied upon receiving the command from the frigate commander and after a few seconds, the USS Matthew Perry, a Matthew Perry-class Frigate of the United States Coastguard is moving into the open seas alongside her sister's ships as part of the preventive operation against the flow of drugs. 

"Within five minutes we should be at our destination, " an integrated artificial intelligence unit attach to another Matthey Perry Class frigate stated while standing next to the commander of the frigate, "what do you think should we expect? " 

"Well, you are thinking unit. What do you think? " the commander of the frigate replied to the question asked by the integrated artificial intelligence unit. 

"I can rely on past data before our nation is transferred to Osteria, " the female artificial intelligence unit replied, "drugs, " she stated, "illegal drugs alongside illegal immigrants. " 

"When we are on planet Osteria we do not have to worry about that stuff, " another crew member replied which prompted the young female which answered the question to dematerialize and materialize beside him, "jeez Thomas you should have just stayed thier, " he pointed out surprised that a young woman suddenly appeared beside him. 

"I thought that it is proper etiquette? " Thomas Macdonough Jr, the female artificial intelligence unit named after the warship USS Thomas Macdonaough Jr replied while tilting her head to the side, "I am so sorry if I have started you, " the young woman with long blue hair and red eyes apologized while bowing her head. 

"water under the bridge, " the crew member replied, "I wonder how the United Nation will react to the fact about very highly advanced nations suddenly upsetting the balance of power. " 

"Will they be afraid of us? "  

another crew member who is looking at the horizon with her binoculars replied to the question, "yes and for the artificial intelligence units, they would be terrified. "