Smoke and Mirror: Of our own accords

Vienna, Federal State of Vienna, 

The Republic of Austria, July 07, 2007, 

9:00 am.

A young man in his early 20s is watching the holo screen while sitting on the couch and listening to the morning news broadcast while stirring the hot coffee with a small spoon as he stirs the content of the cup the female host of the morning news program speaks reporting on the ongoing summit that is being held in the city of Vienna. 

"The ongoing OPEC summit continues to be in a state of deadlock, " the female host of the morning news talk show remarked while sitting comfortably on a chair behind a table, "Just like how the price of oil is currently at an all-time high, " she pointed out while looking at the co-host, a young man in his early 40s who is of similar age to her, "What do you think? " the forty-three-year-old female host of the morning news program asked. 

"Well what can I say, " the young man calmly responded before adjusting his posture, "I would love to see the, "I mean we did not see a substantial rise in the price of electricity since a lion's share of our electricity generation is done by renewable energy sources, " he pointed out before clearing his throat, "Mostly Hydropower with wind and solar coming in close, " he continues to expound expanding on the idea of the electricity production, "Of course, we also have to give thanks to the Organization of Free Nations, particularly the Germania Kaiserreich for providing the necessary financial capital to expand and modernize our energy infrastructure. "

The eyes of the twenty-four-year-old man twitch upon hearing of the Germania Kaiserreich, "Sometimes I wonder if our media is already under their paycheck, " he mumbled in a low voice after breathing a sigh while the live broadcast zooms out revealing a fifty-six-year-old man wearing formal attire, "It seems to me that media in here is very much Pro-OFN, " he remarked in a low voice while the female host of the talk show introduces the fifty-six-year-old man. 

"Anyway before we continue I would like to introduce Professor Dominik Schifter, an economist from the University of Vienna, " the female host of the morning news talk show introduces the fifty-six-year-old man who was invited to be a guest speaker in the news program, "Professor Schifter here wrote a book during the early 2000s detailing the demise of the oil industry due to the existence of the Organization of Free Nations, " she uttered one of the credentials of the guest speaker that was invited to talk in front of the camera. 

"Thank you very much for inviting me to participate in this talk show, " Professor Dominik Schifter responded after being introduced, "I have to say it is quite a fascinating time to be alive, " he remarked with a smile on his face, "To be part of history and witnessing the second technological revolution and the new industrial revolution, " he stated while sitting to the left of the former, "And being born just at the right time to see our solar system being explored more and more. " 

The male co-host of the talk show speaks after the former is done speaking, "Well most of the space exploration is being done by the Organization of Free Nations which now has a substantial presence on the moon and Mars, " he pointed out which made the former a the host of the talk show chuckle upon hearing his remark concerning the power that is exploring the cosmos.

"Well their space program is certainly far more advanced than what we currently have but I am sure that the European Union will be able to catch up eventually, " Professor Dominik Schifter responded before clearing his throat, "Anyway we are not here to discuss about the technological advantage that the Organization of Free Nations have but rather we are to discuss about the OPEC emergency summit. "