Goddess/Godiva/Sir

Of course Sir popped up to the club last night and fucked with Godiva but it's worst now. She didn't let him go home with her last night but todays this bitch is really meeting up with this dude she met and I'm so scared for her but she said Sir isn't her nigga so he cannot say nothing.

Bitch come on she says as she got out her car. We had just arrived at the mall in Atlanta and the whole ride Sir has been calling.
She met this dude Messiah a few weeks ago, he was a client of hers. She did his hair a few times and the last time he asked her out and she laughed and just got his number, they've been texting here and there and he asked could he take her shopping for her birthday and she said no a few times but then finally replied yes and now we are here and I'm scared ass fuck because we ain't never know what sir would do or if he would pop up.

2 hours later
Watching dude hugged my sister, she giggles but you could tell it was just on some pfriend type shit with her. He was into her and he promise her he could keep her mind off of Sir but I don't think nobody could do that.
We enjoyed our self, he brought her a MK bag wit the matching wallet.
Telling him goodbye , he watched her walk off .
Bitch this was the scariest shit ever, I said as we get into her car.

Laughing and talking, we head home .

I didn't really blame my sister for doing Sir like this, he shouldn't of been communicating with Monica bitch ass and he shouldn't of been keeping shit from her like that. Right is right and wrong is wrong and he was definitely wrong for all of that shit.

Levi and myself was doing good on this little friendship. He had great dick and that tongue was fye. He tried to control me but he couldn't and he knew it. Bitches was telling me that I needed to be careful because he had a lot of hoes sick over the dick , I don't know if they was telling me to watch the hoes or watch him, because I admit the sex is good and he can fuck so good but bitch I'm that bitch in the sheets and he is the one who be begging so maybe he has met his match.

2 hours later

Get out my face , Godiva cried as Sir is all in her face . Right when we pulled up to our moms house to see Beauty he was jumping out of his car.
So this what we doing ? He asked all in her face . You finna leave me for real? Like you moving on? He asked as she just covered her face. She told me a few weeks ago that she loved him too much and she didn't want to fight with him nor did she want to just leave him alone but she said he had hurt her so bad with the lying and Monica shit that she felt she had to move on . I knew it was hard for her shit I felt her emotions and I felt so bad for her because I know she loved him .

Watching him just hugging her she cried because now it seem like he was becoming obsessed 😍 with her and she was trying to get away from him.

It's your birthday can I please just take you to dinner? He asked her as she looked at him.
Please just one last dinner, please he begged as he kissed her cheek and she nodded yes.

Okay thank you babe, he cooed as he kissed her forehead. Like this nigga was tripping me out and he never trips me out. He's a gentle thug.
**********************************************
Godiva
It's our birthday and all I wanted to do this year was enjoy myself with the bitch I came into this world 🌎 with but of course Sir was fucking with me and he wasn't letting up and I don't understand why.
So I met Messiah through him booking with me . He had long dreads that he wanted detox and styled. He was very flirtatious but I didn't take him serious at all for the first few months. Then once I seen Sir wasn't being real with me I began to take interest in Messiah a little more but I love Sir like this nigga got my heart and I explained that to Messiah .

Omg bitch you look beautiful, Goddess said as I walked in my living room. We was always matching now but I had a little different styles, wearing this glitter ✨ body con dress that was to my mid thigh , I topped them with some glitter Dulce Gabbana's, my hair was in a 360 natural blac ,wavy laces and the face was naturally beat. Goddess had the same type of outfit on but her was a romper and we matched the school, her hair was the straight 360 lace , my bitch always looked good, that's one thing Khya installed in us.
I was letting Sir take me out and she was letting Levi take her out for her birthday. So we was double dating and I was okay with that .

Hearing him come into my house he somehow got another key.
Turning to look at him, I ain't gonna lie. The Nigga was so handsome and chocolate I wanted to just give him the pussy but he had hurt me and we had a lot to work on.

Damn you are so fucking fine, he says as we looked me up and down.
Can I take a picture of you? He asked as I just looked a him.
He cleans up really well when he wanted to.
The nigga went and got a fresh hair cut, he got his beard and mustache trim up really good. I loved how his beard felt when he be in between my legs.

1 hour later
Arriving at Dovetail, he was being a gentleman like always. He brought me some roses 🌹 and it made my heart melt
Ordering our drinks & appetizers, he played with my fingers.
*************************************************
Sir
Thinking In my head, I needed to get her to stop being upset with me and let me back in all the way .
Oh it hurts seeing another nigga hug her, yeah we followed them to ATL and I watched dude spend money on her and I also watched dude hug my bitch, it hurt so bad because I'm the only nigga she knew but I am the first nigga to hurt her to so I couldn't do anything but watch and hope she understands that I'm the only nigga that really loves her.

Can I put this back on your finger? I asked as I played with her fingers .
No we aren't ready to be back together Sir. She says making me upset.
Why not? I asked her as she just looked at me .
Sir come on now, please we not gonna do this today, she says as she took her hand from me.

Just looking at her as she looked away from me, I knew she was upset and I knew I had pissed her off.

I wanted to beat dude up but why? Shit he seen someone this beautiful and jumped on it, shit I don't blame none of the niggas that's been texting her and that's been trying to get at her, I fucked this relationship up , she didn't.

Ordering dinner, I could tell she was trying to have fun so I backed up a little. It was their 22nd birthday 🥳 .

11:30
Walking her to my car she was a little drunk, she's laughing and dancing with her sister and on me.
They was talking about going out so I was trying to be under her all night.
Bitch I'm finna go home and get fucked, she says making Goddess laugh .

Bitch me to Bitch we can go for breakfast in the morning, Goddess added as Godiva grabs my arms.
Okay bitch I love you , happy birthdayyy she says letting me go and going to hug her sister , who's also fucked up.
Alright bruh I'll see you in the morning, I tell Levi as we did our handshake.

Bruh was already fucked up about Goddess, he said she fucked and sucked so good, he was ready to put a ring on her, like I said their the total opposite , Goddess ain't play and she got what she wanted.

30 mins later
I couldn't even get her in her house , she was horny and the fucking started in my car.
First round had already happened in the car now I'm in her living room fucking her from the back and she's so wet and trying to take the dick but she couldn't .
Ughhhh omg she screams as I just completely did what I did best.

Turning her around I picked her up.
Pleasesssse helppp she cries as I am sucking her neck as I slam her on the dick.
Throwing her head back, she's taking the dick but she knew she couldn't take it .
Whyyyyy omg why you making me feel like this ? She asked as I laid her in her bed. She still had her heels on and it only made her look so much sexier and my dick more harder.

Going in the look on her face told me she was still in love with ah Nigga. I just hope , she can forgive me now.