Godiva/Exie

So you cannot see your son nor your daughter? B asked me as I talked to her over the phone.
I was in my hood getting a haircut and she was home with her kids.

So the test came back and Godiva son was mines.
I was blowed because I swear I didn't think that child was mine because how she was moving but I guess she straighten me and now I cannot see him. I got Beauty as please but now I ain't seen her or Joshua and I wanted to so bad and she's tripping and the kids ain't been to my momma house and her momma was now staying with her somewhere, I ain't even know where.

Damn bruh I ain't know you liked sharing your bitch? King out of no where say as I am still on the phone with B. Looking up to him, he was looking right in my face. The nigga eyes used to fucked with me when we was kids because their greenish brown , the weirdest shit to me because this Niggas midnight black . The look he was giving me was crazy because it looked like he was upset 😠 but about what?
We had it out a few weeks ago, he told me I was a fuck nigga for not being in King Joshua's  life, oh she fucked me up when I learn my son name was really King Joshua. Like bitch you named him after my brother or are you fucking my brother?

Omg yeah I accused them of that and it hit me in the face. My little brother shut me down and I felt like shit .

He showed me receipts of shit he brought for my kids and he said my granny asked her to name him that since she wasn't making him a junior and she did in honor of my granny .

So I respect it and apologize to both of them but she wasn't hearing it at all.

What? What's up Nigga? I asked him as Levi looked at me in shock.
Man nigga what? I asked again . Turning the phone my way it was a video, looking at the video my heart was jumping like literally jumping.

Exie
Bitch that hoe on onlyfans getting a train run on her, she cannot say shit to me, Godiva laughed as she ate.
So the last four mouths my brother and her been going at it, shit my brother and his bitch been going at it with Godiva voicemail because she wasn't answering and he ain't seen his kids but I have and that all that matters, Sir made his bed hard so so now he got to deal with it.

But the tea is he's nasty and his bitch is  nasty and if he picked a hoe over a Queen and their kids that's on him.
About 6 months ago a client of Godiva showed her that freak bitch only fans and since then we been seeing shit and King just called me about one he seen and he said he had to restrain Sir because he was finna kill that hoe.
This hoe got 5 niggas taking their turns fucking her all in the ass , pussy and mouth. The shit is nasty as fuck .

Bitch I'm ready to go out, Godiva says as she slowly twerked in the mirror in her room.
Like bitch I'm talking about how nasty this bitch is and she want to twerk. Ugh she got on my nerves , like bitch be messy with me lol.

Hoe we going to Longhorn and home, Goddess said as she sat on Godiva bed eating Cheerios and strawberry milk, the bitch ate so crazy with this little boy.
Shit I was shock that this bitch got pregnant, shit I was shocked that Levi was faithful and he was stupid about his baby momma, like this nigga did what she said when she said.
He's downstairs now , like he ain't leave her site and it's fucked up because him and King is playing daddy to their niece and nephew because Sir ain't . He keep saying if he cannot get both he not getting none of them
Levi said earlier when they where in the barbershop , King exposed ole girl and they had to follow Sir home to get his stuff and Sir jumped on the girl, like he was upset. He said she told Sir that he wasn't bringing in enough money and she had to do what the fuck she had to do, bitch was crazy 😝.

They say Sir is at my momma house now but my mommas is out her at Godiva house with her grannies.
My bitch surprised the fuck out of me when she closed on her 4/3 , bitch I was so happy for her. She was out here with these rich white folks on the south side. Shit was so nice , she had a nice ass house and she was slowly putting it together , I was in love with the pool and the yard, her momma and my momma had a swing set put up for Beauty and King brought their slides, like I said my little brother stood up as a good uncle right alone with Levi, that shit shocked me because him and Godiva hated each other and he would trip on her if she be saying stupid shit but she did respect him because he stood up and took his brothers responsibility into his hands . And both kids loved their uncle King and he loved them.

Getting ready to go to Longhorn, we all was in Jeans because it was cold as fuck outside . Godiva was trying to get back thick and she was but she said she wanted to be like 180 again but I felt she looked damn good to have two kids .
********************************************