Goddess/ Exie

What? I asked Godiva as we are out for breakfast the next morning.
Bitch he texting me now, she says as I looked at her.

So I'm thinking she's back in good with Sir, she told me they fucked all night and he was stupid for her but she made him leave this morning and he was upset so we just went to breakfast. We are waiting on Exie to pull up .
As we are talking she's telling me the dude Messiah is in Macon and is trying to pull up .

But bitch I ain't trying to get killed, now she cannot be playing them games but then again she's single and you know I'm all for playing with ah niggas feelings if their playing with mine.

Umm I think after we leave here if anything sis, like don't do that in front of his sister, I explained as she just looked at me.
Umm you right, she says looking confused. She wasn't used to nobody else and she was trying to get used to dating outside of Sir but she was trying to be sloppy and I wouldn't let her.

Hugging Exie as she walks up looking so pretty. She was my bitch , like the hoe was so fine I ain't gonna lie. She was bad as fuck and her body was so flawless.
Hey babe , how are you? Godiva says to Exie as they hugged. I loved them been back friends the shit ain't feel right at all when they wasn't .

Bitch you so pretty Exie cooed to Godiva . Thank you babe you're fine as fuck to Godiva replied as we all looked at each other. Bitch we some bad bitches, I chimed in because we was .

Laughing and talking about last night, Exie couldn't make it because she was working now but we are doing breakfast then the lake so I'm so ready to get in my two piece and twerk .

As we are eating I look up to the dude from yesterday walking into the restaurant. Bitch I know this dumb ass girl ain't call this nigga up here, like I said Sir is Exie sister, I don't think Godiva should have no other nigga around Exie until their completely done with each other and their not to done with each other if she just had him in her last night.
***********************************************
Exie
I didn't say nothing, I said to Sir as he tells me I'm weak and stupid for sitting around Godiva and the next Nigga.
I couldn't even believe she invited dude knowing I was coming .
Like it was very weird sitting in front of my best friend and some nigga that I didn't even know.
She was very bold and really didn't care how uncomfortable she made me feel.

My brother learn about it because she posted a picture on Facebook of the dude and her at the restaurant, but my thing is why would you do that knowing your kid father and you are friends on Facebook??? It was like she was trying to make him jealous and trust me it's working .

Watching him as he calls her I apologize to him but that's my best friend , you got her like this , you cheated& lied .

After the bullshit with my brother, he had left our moms house and now I'm in the kitchen cooking dinner.
Every weekend I was basically made to come cook dinner for my momma because she was a diabetic and she couldn't eat just anything so King ,Sir and myself took turns cooking for her and bringing her food.
Baking some fish, I made some mash sweet potatoes and green beans.

I was very upset and I was gonna tell Godiva to not invited me to anything with her new friend without letting me know first because I didn't want to be mean or feel like I should leave because I don't want to be in the middle.

As I'm texting her she's calling.

Hello? ( me)
You upset with me to? ( Godiva)

Umm no just a little blowed but not upset ( me)
Don't be I'm just doing that to give Sir a taste of his medicine: Godiva

Oooh bitch he is hot: me

Oh I know he just jumped out on me and pulled the whole wig off but why are you mad SIR , you got the whole town looking at me crazy because of your dumb ass ways: Godiva

She wasn't wrong he did have her fucked up and everyone was talking because she was known and he was to so the city talked.
Talking to her for a few more mins, I laughed as she tells me my brother was back at her house acting stupid. She told me I better call him before she call the police on him . I told her like I told him I do not have shit to do with none of that.