Ivan /Godiva/Goddess

Looking at my wife as she completely ignores me, I wanted to knock her head off her shoulders so bad . Roughly grabbing her neck again, we are in her office of her salon .
I been here damn near all day and she hasn't said two words to me.

What if I have a bitch around the kids ? Since you seem not to want me, I say as she's just looking at me.
You fucking off on me? I asked her again because she seems not to care if I'm home or not.

I'm not you, I don't fuck off on break ups, you do. She smartly says.

Just roughing her up a little more, she fought back a little but she wasn't doing to much.
Letting her go, she had tears covering her face and I messed her hair up.

Fuck out of here with that bullshit, don't come to my parents shit , you gonna cry if you come, I said pushing her .

Walking from the back, I was indeed pissed with her silly ass and I'm finna show her stupid ass, I can have any bitch in the city .

How are you upset with me and you left home ? I didn't tell you to leave or nothing , you left after that conversation with Pryncess so you threatening me about a bitch? Nigga I can have any nigga I want , do not say no shit like that to me , we both know I can have any nigga in GEORGIA, she screams as I went back at her .

Pushing her face , she better shut up before I kill her.  No nigga you ain't finna just try me and say what the fuck you gonna do, nigga if you think I cannot have any nigga you got to be smoking some crack, just like hoes want you, niggas want me, she yells as we are in each other face.
Try me , I say as she looks at me .

11:35
The shit had me so upset but jealous as fuck to .
Yeah I knew niggas wanted her but for her to say it out her mouth had me fucked up .

Sitting in the parking a lot of this restaurant her and the three assholes are at, I'm on my stalking shit. I seen her walk in and she looked so beautiful. I was more upset because of her sister talking shit , I don't let my siblings get into none of our issues , it's not their relationship .

Damn I said as I watched her walk out first. She had her real hair out because I pulled the lace she had on earlier off. I loved her real hair, I loved to pull it when we are fucking.

Getting out of my truck, she see me before I got out .

Walking straight to me, she ain't even say anything. She knew what it was when I pulled up on her.
Opening the passenger door for her we ain't say nothing to each other.

Bye bitch I'll see you tomorrow Exie laughed as she watched Godiva get into my truck.

Rick was fucking with Exie heavy, he wasn't like me at all, he ain't control shit and from what he looks like, Exie run the show.
Bruh always been low key, he had hoes growing up but once he was locked down with a bitch, that's all you seen him with. He had no kids and he was dating this chick name April but once bro was sentenced that hoe went wild and was fucking of the chain.
I was happy he was with Exie she's a good person despite the fuckery she do with her friends
Like tonight , why y'all out? It's a Wednesday, but when The twins say they want to drink and go out Exie and now Nicki be right with them.

Getting in the driver seat, I looked at her exposed thighs. She had my mind going crazy, like for her to actually say she could have any nigga blew me, I already knew that but she ain't never say shit like that and it scared me .

Putting my hands between her thick thighs I felt her pussy.
Removing the panties that was protecting the pussy from my hands, I felt like I had a point to prove.
Not just to her but to everyone, I knew Godiva was fucked up about me but I also knew that she was a Diamond and I needed to tighten up and do right by her and I was, I have to.
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Saturday ( Parents Anniversary)
Godiva and me was okay, I went home and haven't been anywhere but pretty much up under her. She did my hair Thursday and we went to get our outfits and her nails and feet done this morning.
All the kids was dressed alike we all matched my parents theme which was navy blue and cream.

Walking behind her and our kids as we enter the event hall. My parents did their thing  it's very nice in here.

Greeting everyone , people I haven't seen in years are here and enjoying their time.

Sitting next to my wife, her sister and my sisters, we just enjoyed our time and I hope we can get our shit together , I really took her saying she could have any nigga serious, like damn she was talking like that and that shit had me shock .

Godiva
Oh that's Ivan momma, Rell Says.
Rell is Ivan's auntie , she don't like me and never have and I don't know why.

That's little Ivan's momma, she says again as Goddess looked at the female and I look up. I never seen lil Ivan's momma and from what I heard she wasn't right and she was a deadbeat but I ain't have no issue with her, shit I ain't know her. Not really giving it to much, I did look at her and she is cute but so what? What was I supposed to do?

Playing back on my phone, Ivan and his brothers are at the bar and my sister, his sisters and aunties are at the table just chilling.

Hey Mariah, his auntie Rell says to someone. Still not looking up I was confirming appointments, I really wasn't even paying attention to nothing. His auntie never liked me and I cannot say why, I guess she just didn't and it was fine , lol I really ain't care.

Goddess
This messy ass bitch Rell sitting here talking to Ivan's ex.
Like bitch this hoe cool with me but don't like my sister, how you like me but not her? That's weird .

Girl you look good as fuck, you know eyes are on you, Rell tells the girl.
So she's not ugly and she's bodied but she's a deadbeat so that's all that counts .

What's up Mariah, baby Pacman says as he walks up.
Mariah? This is your momma, Rell says .
Haha no Icy is my momma and my step momma is Godiva, he says making my sister look up in confusion .
That's so disrespectful Rell says rolling her eyes at my sister as Big Ivan and the boys walk over .

Not saying anything Ivan bend over and kissed my sister neck, making her giggle, yessss Ivan that's what I'm talking about, I said to myself as the looks on his baby momma and aunts face looked priceless.

Telling her something in her ear she looked at him.
Watching her stand up, LAWD the looks on them
Hoes faces was priceless.
Bitch bad as fuck, I laughed as I stood up
To.
This hoe was looking good with her Navy blue thigh high strapless dress, she had her hair into a long ponytail with the Chinese bang, bitch body was looking so yummy and she topped it off with some cream Jimmy's .
Ha hahahaha 😂😂😂😂 bitch so fine, I laughed as Rj wrapped his big hands around me.

Dancing with RJ we was doing pretty good, he wanted to get a home together and I was for it but we had to make sure we wanted each other and I had to make sure that he knew that I was crazy and if he try me, I'm kill him .

Our son was only 3 months but he was everything and RJ was begging for another baby already. I wasn't ready at all maybe in the next few years , I wanted my son to be a baby for a while.

Looking over to my sister and Ivan dancing , they looked happy and I was happy.
I got what Pryncess was saying but I think she was taking it to far, Godiva played a lot with Ivan to so I get why he's so controlling and crazy, she ain't leaving him and he ain't leaving her.