Pryncess girl

Waking up with Godiva on top of me, we had it out last night because her sister called herself checking me.

For one I grabbed Godiva face last night at the party because she said some crazy shit about this girl name Shana who was at Exie party, she swear I fucked the girl because the girl is always watching me, she says but I don't know about that because I don't be looking .
So when she said that I told her to stop the bullshit and she replied by saying it's a few niggas in there that wanted her, yes it pissed me off and I grabbed her face but I ain't do shit but warn her. And yes I have jacked her up a few times when we be going through shit but I don't beat my wife ass, she ain't never had no bruises behind me so I didn't know what her sister was thinking .

I ain't have issue with her sister but apparently she had one with me .

So I left last night and she came over to my parents and harassed me . We ended up coming home at 3 & of course we made love .

The other day the shit at the shop pissed me off because them hoes came to fight with her about this nigga name Brad . Listen I been knowing B  my whole life , you hear me? My whole life in fact it was rumor that my pops was his dad but my dad ain't never clear the rumor and my mom or his mama never spoke on the shit.

For years we was said to look alike , I just had dreads and he had braids or plaits, G called him his brother when we was growing up to . I ain't gonna lie we did look alike , my momma kids just had her eyes , so that's the only thing really that made him different from us.
He pushed weight and sold his shit , we ain't beef or nothing but once in a while we crossed each other , like last week when his bitch came for my girl , I called him up personally and told him to meet me at the shop .

We went at it , his wife said some disrespectful as shit and I had to straighten her . He then put her in her place and we all left but I had a whole issue with bitches coming at my bitch .

You need to call Pryncess over here, we need to have a talk, I said to her as she moved around , still on top of me .
Okay babe , it's earlier but I will once we get up and get breakfast, she cooed.
I ain't want no bad blood with her for nothing , I careless if she ain't like me I just don't want the hoe to think I just kick Godiva's ass.

1 pm
Sitting in the kitchen, with Godiva, Pryncess, Goddess and their mom. RJ was in the living room with the kids.
Man shit got real heated between Pryncess and me, we went at it .
I had to straighten her and now she's looking upset and Godiva just keep wiping her tears away.

I don't think Ivan is beating up on Godiva, I been around them , they do fight and he do be on her for being naive but he don't just jump on her, Goddess says
Yeah I know they have their differences but he don't just beat on her, their Momma says as Pryncess just looked at me.

My thing is you coming here trying to check me about how I treat your sister, I'm very protective of her , I do say what she cannot do, that's my right I married her. Just like she stop me for doing anything that she don't want me to do ,I do the same and as long as she got my last name ,I'm keep doing that, she ain't finna be doing silly shit and I ain't finna just let nobody use her, I say as Pryncess just looked at me .

Going back and forth with her for about 2 hours, she had a lot to say, she asked where I was when them hoes jumped her and I told her where I was and what I did after, like hoe what you saying? Where the fuck you was? Bitch I never hear them speak on you, hoe get off my dick and let me do me hoe, long as my wife is my kids mother and my lover I'm make sure she's 100 the fuck she mean.

So many bitches done came to me about you, I ain't trying to have my baby sister out her looking stupid, she had her bag before you and if you leave her today or tomorrow she's gonna have a bag( Pryncess please it's not about that , Godiva)

Man I don't owe nobody here nothing ,if ah bitch told you something about me and you believe it I don't give a fuck, I ain't cheat ain't never cheat so say or believe what you want, I said standing up.

Babe please , Godiva says as I walked from
Them. I wasn't going to continue taking abuse from this nobody ass hoe, I don't know what this bitches issue is but she needed to go play with her nigga and leave me the fuck alone.

Going upstairs, Godiva of course followed me.

You let that bitch say all type of shit to me, you was supposed to straighten her, I yelled as she stood in front of me crying.

You let that hoe come for me, that's so fucked up, I added as she just shook her head and cried, I didn't appreciate that shit at all, I wanted Pryncess out of my house and that's that.