Ivan

When you gonna take me on a date? This chick name Tamia said to me as I rolled ah blunt .
We came to a kick back and bitches was walking around half dressed and shit .

I left Godiva a few nights ago and I haven't been back home. I checked on my kids and that's it, I was very upset about the hitting shit and I felt like she did that shit knowing I ain't like it , I understand she's been through a hell of a lot of bullshit but listen bitch don't touch me and plus I was still upset with her for not telling me about that situation.

Man you know I'm married, I say as I see Goddess from the corner of my eye. If Goddess at a kickback or block party, Godiva and Exie is to, I'm not stupid and plus I ain't cheat on her so I wouldn't fuck off.

Umm I know but what does that have to do with me? Tamia asked me as I looked up to her.
I'm sitting on the barstool so it looks like she's standing close up to but she's really not that close to me so I know it looks bad but I ain't doing shit .
Nah Tamia I don't fuck off , I said as I lit my blunt.
Walking off these hoes was crazy about the dick . They wanted it so bad but none of these bitches could have it .

Side eying my wife and her sister as she walked pass me like she ain't see ah nigga, I know she seen me because I seen her.
Looking at the skirt she had on, I cannot lie this bitch was so thick now it didn't make any sense and she made my dick hard just by looking at her .

Walking behind her , the skirt was doing something to me.
Not saying anything to her I just followed close behind them, if I'm looking at the ass I know other niggas are to.

You look like a puppy, someone said from the side of me. Looking Exie in the eyes I wonder how long she's been behind me.
Man whatever I said because she always take up for her FRIEND. She ain't see nothing Godiva did wrong or if she did she made me feel like she didn't .
Laughing she walked next to the twins , watching her hug my wife first, my wife looked right into my eyes.

Licking my lips, she knew she looked good.
Not saying anything to her I watched her as she looked at me.

10:45
Standing literally right up on her we ain't say two words to each other but she knew what it was and I knew what it what. Gripping her hips, as she started to dance with her sister, it's no way I would let another nigga receive any of this play.

Twerking on me, she still showed out when it came to dancing and that shit turned me the fuck on , I was definitely going home tonight, shit I might make a baby tonight.

After they dance she wined on me and I enjoyed all of that.

What you doing? I asked her as she walks off from me.
Umm Im going home, she says as she looks at me. Yeah you going home with me, I said looking her in the eyes.

Umm since when? You left home, she says as I just ignored all that shit, I ain't want to hear none of that. Just walking her to my car she wasn't finna show out, she ain't like the attention.

Opening the door for her she just shook her head and got in the car.
Bitch you think um finna let you go home without me? Shit you crazy as fuck .

How is this fair? You haven't been home in 2 days now you think you finna just come home and fuck on me? She asked
Yeap that's exactly what I'm finna do, I replied as I drove towards our house.
Okay whatever, she says looking at me. I could feel her eyes burning a hole in my face but I ain't care.

Who was you with them 2 days? She asked.
Man you know exactly where I was, I replied.

I don't if I did I wouldn't be asking you, she smartly replied.

Okay Godiva , if you want to play stupid we can do that. You know where I was so stop acting stupid, I said looking back at her.

Rolling her eyes she just sat back and watched the road.

11:45
I'm so sorry, please the dick so big, please she moaned as I rocked in and out of her.
Shhhh I whispered in her ear as I am low on her and all the dick is in her.
Going to Pound time I fucked her so hard and good, she was covering me in all her juice.
Picking her up off the mattress, she looked me in eyes as I stuck every ounce of dick in her.

Next morning
Sitting outside on our back patio, I woke up about 3 hours ago . She's still sleep, my kids are sleeping and her moms just got up and started cooking.
I knew her mom was here last night when I brought her home , I didn't know why but I'm sure it's because she felt like Godiva was a baby and she couldn't be home alone and sometimes I felt that way to so I got it.

Looking up to RJ walking into the patio, he was here with Goddess in the back house. I ain't know what they be doing because she had just said bruh was no good because he was fucking on his baby momma, he said he wasn't fucking on her but shit I didn't know.

What's up Pacman? RJ says as I stood to shake his hand. Shit smoking trying to see if I'm finna fly to Washington to get this fool or if I'm just wait til he comes I said as I tracked my son's locations.
So my momma received a letter from the school telling us that he wasn't registered anymore and that he had missed 30 days, I literally just talked to this nigga that same day and he was acting like shit was all copacetic knowing damn well it wasn't and he wasn't going to school.

I told him yesterday morning he better be home by tonight and he told me he was but as I'm looking at his location it looks like the nigga ain't move yet and I'm trying not to call him because he's technically a grown man but he's still my son.

Why you threatening Ivan and telling him you gonna break his face? Godiva says out of no where, I ain't even see her standing at the door.

Man tell that nigga he better be on that plane before noon hits, I said as I mean mugged her.

If he ain't ready to come home you cannot make him , like stop bullying people , she says as I looked at her .

Like I fucking said, tell him to be on that plane ✈️ or he's gonna see me , I said as she just rolled her eyes at me .

The fuck they thought this was ?