Godiva/Goddess

You okay? Goddess asked me as I iced my eye.
Yes I'm okay, I replied as I just laid in my bed.

I was wrong as fuck and what did I except? I never thought he would hit me shit I never thought I would hit him .

I don't know where he's at, I called my sister to get me and she did and I haven't talked to him since .
I of course told her what happened and she told me I was wrong but she said he's a man and he shouldn't of did that but I really pushed him .
Crying myself to sleep, I felt scared and sorry because if I wouldn't of did all that he wouldn't of hit me.

2 days later
So you're finna ignore me? I asked Ivan as he's standing outside of his mothers house, with his shirt off, looking so sexy. He wouldn't talk to me over the phone and he was completely ignoring me.
My eye is red like a blood clot , it hurt like shit . He didn't have a black eye or nothing so my hit didn't do shit .

What we got to talk about? He meanly asked as he walked away from me.
You act like we aren't together, I said as his brother G.O looked at me.

We ain't together, you think I'm finna be with someone I have to beat up on? He asked as he continued to walk from me.

Wow okay , I said trying not to cry. Just watching him as he go into his parents house, I felt so bad and I was sorry but he ain't trying to talk to me.
********************************************
A month later
Goddess
Is you gonna call Ivan? I asked my sister as she's been admitted to the hospital.
Why do I need to call him? He only speak to you and momma , so you call him after their here, she meanly said as I looked at her crazy.

Oh she's been a bitch, like these babies need to come so I Can get my sister back. She's so mean and rude and she runs everyone from around her. I only deal with her because I knew this isn't my sister and I felt her pain.
She don't have no communication with Ivan, he said he didn't want to deal with her if he has to beat her ass and that's not what type of nigga he was , he said he'll do whatever for his kids and that's it , he wanted no parts of her .
My momma wasn't talking to her because she was being stupid with my niece and nephew, she knew momma loved them kids , why this bitch took them from momma last month and they ain't been back and my nephew was giving her the business and my niece cried for her mamma all the time but she ain't got no choice but to let them go now, her fat ass in labor .

No I'm calling him now , you so stupid, I said as she's been transported to Labor and delivery .

3 hours later
I hate him, she cried as the contractions are eating her stupid ass up. Bitch you in pain and still nasty as fuck, I said looking at her. Oh Ivan was here but in the waiting room, she kicked him out the room . She was being so mean , she told him he wasn't seeing the babies or nothing.
She was lying because last week she was telling me how she cannot wait to have them
So he can see them, he had no parts of her, he literally brought all his kids stuff and left it like that . He is very serious, he said he wasn't with that hitting shit and if he got to jump on her he didn't want her and he hasn't been back with her since that fight.

1 am
Coming back in the room, she's still in labor and the pain is hitting her. Ivan tried to come back in the room with her but she was being very mean and he just sat in the waiting room.

FUCK, ohhhhhh she screams as the nurse screams "A BABY IS COMING "
Shit I thought as I am watching her push , she pushes three times before my first niece came out  as Ivan is walking in the room.

Help me she cried 4 mins after Ivanna .

Watching her give birth to his second daughter, the look on his face was priceless.
Kissing my sister forehead as the nurses clean her up, Ivan was standing by the nurses as they check his babies.

3 hours later

Sitting in the lobby so confused, something happened and my sister is now on ventilator and has this thick as tube down her throat and Ivaya is in nicu because she isn't breathing on her own.
Ivan was fucked up, his whole family is out here and shit isn't looking good.

They told him that Ivaya was gonna be there for a long time and they just told me my sister may not wake up and the shit fucked with me so bad I didn't know how react to none of this shit and I ain't know how the fuck to explain none of this to my momma. I didn't even call her yet, how can I tell her that Godiva maybe not wake up?

Watching Exie walk in she was crying , I didn't call her because I couldn't call nobody so I'm thinking Ivan called her.
As she's walking in my momma is behind her with the wide eyes and all I could do is cry .

Goddess what happened? Exie asked as I just shook my head and the tears dropped .
Why you didn't call me that's my fucking child, my momma screams causing me to jump.

Where is my child? She yells at me as people I didn't even know was here is now standing behind her and my dad face appears.
Watching him hug her I just cried . I couldn't say anything . Like I don't know what happened .