Ivan

Ordering me some OJ I sat across from Godiva as she ate . I wasn't letting up on her, this my wife and I'm finna be on her ass until she comes back to me. I know I fucked up, I know what I did was fucked up and I blame me for it everyday .
I was sorry and I knew why she was upset so that's why I been good and being trying not to make her upset.

On top of all that it's a few niggas around the way that I hear want her, like I was told the nigga Duke from Down bottom being asking around and has asked a few bitches about her and I ain't like that, then tonight she's in the club dancing and shit and the nigga was in there so I know he got a eye full of the juicy but he cannot have her, this my girl.

Give me some of your waffle, I said as I watch her eat.
Why you playing with me? She asked as she cut the waffle.
I ain't playing with you, I replied as she put the waffle to my mouth.
Eating the waffle off of her folk , we locked eyes and that's all I need , I needed her to understand that I'm her nigga.
So why you doing all this? She asked as she looked at me. Doing what? Trying to be your nigga, let me make it up to you, we ain't never going on a break again, I'm finna buy a house for us and we gonna take care of our kids together.

I want to take trips with you personally and business, ah nigga real deal love you, I'm sorry for letting that bullshit happened and I swear it want happen again, I explained to her as she just watch me.

Umm we will see, but you can take me home, I need some dick, she says making me blush. Oh you miss the dick? I asked as she stood up, I'm finna remove this little skirt and give her all the dick.

Walking behind her, I'm telling y'all this fuck nigga Duke seems to be everywhere now, yeah I know he's a street nigga and where ever it's a party he's most likely there but I feel like lately the nigga been everywhere that's she's been and that shit upsets me , Nigga you know this my girl , why you checking for her?

Looking the nigga right in the eyes as I walked behind her, he had that smirk on his face, like now he knew I knew he wanted what's mine but nigga you ain't gonna to get her , that's on life .

Godiva
Laying next to Ivan, it's 12 and I needed to get up . My head is hurting and my body is sore. I gave in this morning and came home with him and we had sex, it was very good . He always made sure it was good, the nigga knew how to make me feel so good in the sheets .

Sitting up in his bed, he's up, it's like when I move this man is automatically up, he sleeps like a cat. Good afternoon, he says as I looked at him.
Good afternoon, I replied back.

You straight? He asked as I looked at him.
My head hurts but I'm okay, I replied still looking at him. Like I cannot lie, I wanted him in my life and I miss him so much but nigga you did the wrong thing so now I have to be on you like white on rice if I take you back because I'm not trying to get my heart broken again .

Getting up he has on some boxers , I'm finna run you a bath, then I'll go get something for the headache, he says looking at me.
Okay I replied getting up behind him.
I drink to much last night, I know my ass shouldn't be drinking that much but I be wanting to have fun.

2 hours
Rubbing my body down with peppermint oil he gave the best massages. After my bath, I took the Tylenol and some water and he got me a plate from his parents house. My hangover or headache wasn't going anywhere so he decided to give me a massage and it felt so good.

Can I have you again? He asked as he rubbed my back.
Umm only if you promise not to mess up again, I get it we wasn't technically together but still you was with me damn near everyday, I replied as he agreed and apologize, let's see how this play out .
**********************************************