Chapter 13

Author's Note: I am not very fluent in Spanish or ASL, though I'm trying my best to learn both languages. With that said: If anything is written wrong, please let me know.
There will be another Author's Note at the end of the chapter so stick around.

"Ollie, ¿puedes ayudarme a reabastecer el pasillo de dulces? ¿Por favor?"

"¡Sí! I'll be over there in a sec-"

Bill stood next to the register, raising a brow as he listened to this brief exchange between the two humans. He met them not too long ago, after Ollie had recovered from whatever sickness plagued them, both Ollie and Adrianna returned to work and the demon got the pleasure of meeting them. These two weren't as young as the three stooges that were helping him with the invisible barrier, instead they seemed much closer to Y/n's age than anything else. He wasn't actually sure what Y/n's age was, but knew the three of them were old enough that they no longer attended school and owned their own houses. The three of them seemed fairly acquainted, and Y/n helped introduce Bill to them when they first arrived back to work so the demon could create a good relationship with all of the humans who were working at the store.

Adrianna Narvaez was much easier to get along with out of the two. She was much smaller than Bill and also a bit bigger, too, but her physical traits weren't the only difference between them that Bill took note of. She was also a complete polar opposite from him when it came down to their personalities. Adrianna was so optimistic about everything and much more extroverted than most human beings that the demon had met so far. She seemed to like hugging just as much as Jerome, if not more, but luckily she asks in advance for consent rather than just straight up tackling people out of nowhere. He liked that difference between Jerome and her, appreciating the fact he was given the chance to say no to the hug and that she was okay if he didn't feel like being touched at that exact moment. He was still working on that with Y/n and didn't feel comfortable letting anyone else hang on him for the time being.

From the little amount of time he has spent with Adrianna thus far, he has learned quite a few facts. He learned that she was Puerto Rican, that her favorite color was any pastel color, liked to wear skirts and bows with the shirt varying from a t-shirt to a sweater depending on the day, and that she collected a lot of plushies. With how cuddly, soft, and gentle of a person she seems to be, Bill had given her the nickname Blanket. He believed it fit her quite well and she didn't seem to mind. In fact, she ended up giving him a nickname of her own in return when she found out he had given her a nickname: Bumblebee.

Bill hated it. With a fiery passion. But Y/n told him to play nice and accept it.

Olivia Webber was a completely different story as she was the exact opposite of Adrianna. She was not soft nor sweet as candy, but instead she looked like she would be the person to kill you in your sleep. Her skin was incredibly pale like she never saw daylight in her life and wore a lot of black eyeshadow and black lipstick. Her hair was probably the only fluffy thing about her. It was black with red stripes and was incredibly puffy. A very untamed mane that she seemed to wear quite well. Where Adrianna seemed like the person you would want to hug and hold onto, Ollie seemed like the person you would be running away from. She had this look, this incredibly icy look that made you certain she was planning your death right at that moment. Bill found her glares very unsettling. He swore she saw right passed him and knew exactly what he was. Y/n claims that that's just how Ollie looks at everyone. So according to Y/n, Ollie sees everyone as her prey. How wonderful.

Her outfit was at least much better than Broken Heart's was, though it still looked as though Cold Subject threw up on her. Whenever she came into work, she was either wearing ripped black jeans with chains or wearing a black leather skirt. She had these black boots that she always wore as well as the cuffs with spikes around her wrists. She was never seen without those two items on. For a top, it varied. Either a simple black hoodie, a sleeveless black shirt with spikes on her shoulders, or a black and red gothic corset top that she would have under a black leather jacket. The corset seemed to be something she favored wearing the most. In the end, Bill decided that Spider would be the best nickname for her. She also had a nickname for him. More like an insult than a nickname. It's not very family-friendly, either.